Small Ideas - AIN'T NO COMBAT THREAD

Comments

• Add a horrible goose type vermin for newbs to kill.
    Aishia
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Is there vermin in esterport?
  • TiurTiur Producer
    There are not. And we have a terrible goose. The vampire goose. I only let it out when it's funny.
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    You have lots of geese. And they're all fucking annoying... and they're murderous things infesting all of Tcanna.

• edited December 2019
    Giftwrap! So we can wrap bom-- er gift items up and send them to each other.

EDIT: The Devs have already preemptively anticipated my idea. Thanks! 
    Zaila
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Drystin said:

Giftwrap! So we can wrap bom-- er gift items up and send them to each other. 

That exists already. There's a wrapping paper design in Papercraft
    DrystinZaila
  • Add a skill to horsemanship that allows a mounted player the ability to invite another player to ride on their mount with them. Max of two riders but maybe opening up the possibility for special future mounts that can carry more than two. 

Alternatively: Make a new artifact under travel that would make this possible when worn.
    CaynMoxieRhineAloliSkivaZaila
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Recently Duiran has done something really sweet, the CL distributed credits to the GMs to use in their guilds for holiday contests or prizes or whatever the GMs wanted in the spirit of the holidays. However, we found out credits can't go directly to guild accounts, they had to go to my personal account (and made me a bit uncomfortable!).

Can city leaders transfer credits directly to Guild accounts instead of to a guild leader's personal account?

CITY TRANSFER x CREDITS TO GUILDNAME ... or whatever the correct city syntax is, I've forgotten a lot of city commands, sorry.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    MoxieZailaIesid
  • When using REQUEST LETTER, give us open letters rather than closed ones. I'm not sure why the latter is default anyway.
    MoxieDrystinCaynZaila
  • Letters being annoying have been the one single constant in my life. If we change that my entire reality might collapse.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    AloliMjollZailaHawa
  • Press F for Bulrok's reality, for letters now come open by default!
    IesidMoxieCaynDrystinAloliBruinAxiusHawaZaila
  • Allow shops to have an Ironcoin bank and accept ironcoins as currency for some products (with a confirm to check if they really wanna do that). This would let people sell their chocolates and such.
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    edited January 2020
    Since you guys can do things by 'grace windows' now as evidenced by the new instances command, how about a dellog command that lets you delete your last log entry in an organization, but only within the first 90 seconds? As a Research Minister that has to keep track of logs a lot, it would be nice to be able to prevent double entries by people(Especially when @Benedicto doesnt listen to me in webs when I say I recorded)
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    DrystinSeurimas
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    edited January 2020
    Let me start this idea by showing something.

SUCK CANDY
    "Pondering a small kawhe candy lollipop intently, you suck thoughtfully on your teeth."

Under consideration, does this look strange to you? What if I told you my intent was actually to suck -on- the lollipop?

Can we please get SUCK *item*

to become something like

"You suck thoughtfully on *item*" when interacting with an item, and be like "You suck thoughtfully on your lips" when you don't have an item quantifier.

And keep SUCKTEETH as the original suck emote's use of sucking on your teeth?
    SeurimasZaila
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited January 2020
    em sucks thoughtfully on @lollipop.

??
    IazamatHavenCaynTeaniIesid
  • I dunnnnoooo... I can see where this could go horribly wrong! I already have to dodge enough of @Aeryx's lewd advances.  :'(
    AeryxMoxieDidiAloliZailaAxius
  • Disabling post making privileges until you've been active for 2 weeks...?

=)
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    AloliIazamatStineRhineIesid
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I am not sure how I feel about that idea. I worry that it would mostly punish more casual players than benefit the regulars. Maybe a 48/72 hour period from first-login after your character went dormant? That feels like a more reasonable wait to me. It stops knee-jerk alt-hop-posts (which i think is what the point of this idea is) but doesn't seriously impact any genuinely playability
    Aloli
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    edited January 2020
    Who's unicorns I gotta suck to get a bit of

SEEDSLIST

action up in this unicorns?!?!

(I've expanded farming operations. I'm juggling 3-5 bags of seeds, knowing how many of each seed I've got at a glance would save my DONKEH a LOT of work.)
  • Fix blessings so that the newest one applies if it is longer in duration than the one currently worn.

There is no worse feeling than beseeching for a boon, or being given one by someone who can do so in an order, and then godXYZ comes on and blesses an organization you're in and you miss out on a multi-day blessing because you have the boon.
    CzciennMoxieMelanthaBenedictoMjollAloli
  • be extra nice tada
    HawaAloli
  • edited January 2020
    Incorrect. The worse feeling is stacking blessings getting silently taken away, having only a few minutes left on your only blessing and missing out on a multiday blessing even though the god just blessed every org you're in for 3-5 days, then not seeing a blessing for those 3-5 days period
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    Hawa
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Mjoll said:

Incorrect. The worse feeling is stacking blessings getting silently taken away, having only a few minutes left on your only blessing and missing out on a multiday blessing even though the god just blessed every org you're in for 3-5 days, then not seeing a blessing for those 3-5 days period

First World Problems
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    DrystinHawa
  • :(
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
  • Double weaponbelt slot numbers for both normal and artifact. Thanks.
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Letting vampires who are multiclassed entomb when they're killed, not just earthmeld, would be really helpful.

• You can DIFFUSE MIST, I believe, to go through the death sequence and revive at the pylon.
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Iazamat said:

You can DIFFUSE MIST, I believe, to go through the death sequence and revive at the pylon.

I get the point, but entomb has a speedier recovery time, which is its main benefit. Maybe it's OP, idk, I'm just impatient LOL

• I imagine the admin want to keep that a class-specific benefit, so that vampires still have to buy the artifact with the same functionality when not in Praenomen class.
  • Diffuse mist and earthmeld both, if I recall correctly, have a speedier death recovery time than the normal undead and living sequences. Entomb definitely should remain a class feature.

As an aside, spirit anchor functions for vampires both in diffuse mist, earthmeld, and entomb. So there is a definite benefit to purchasing that artifact.