hawa Hawa HAWA

you know what this is. please leave messages of adoration and contempt.
(Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...

Comments

• edited January 2020
    Belongs in jar, because very loud. Does this weird creep stare while smiling.

Hawa
  • Hawa is a bundle of joy for me. I always smile when she gets loud about Tanix, or does the creepy, toothy smile stare. I can see the thought and care you put into that little gorgon and it makes my heart happy.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    HawaCayn
  • Hawa makes a splendid customer in the Mulariad's Mark.
    HawaRhine
  • Hawa is amazing. Everyone should have a Hawa.

Also - for your enjoyment

Emboldened, Hawa hops up on the counter, as well. "Hm, I see. Fine, fine..." She leans over and scoops up a gooey lemon bar.

Hawa chews thoughtfully on a gooey lemon bar.

You have emoted: "I would be careful though," Rhine warns Hawa, a knowing smile plastered on her lips. "Skl'akth is very picky about who gets to do that..."

Hawa peers at Skl'akth, a dark-skinned ophidian barman. "No, it's okay, he told me it's fine."

Hawa mutters, "In a dream, b.. whatever."

You have emoted: "Dreaming about him, are you?" Rhine asks Hawa, the gems on her skin brightening just a touch.

Skl'akth, a dark-skinned ophidian barman's pointed stare fixates onto Hawa as he carefully stacks an arrangement of freshly cleaned mugs, but otherwise makes no comment.

Hawa slowly chews a bit of her gooey lemon bar. "Maybe," she replies coquettishly, allowing her lips to draw back and reveal her teeth.

Flatly, Skl'akth, a dark-skinned ophidian barman says to you, "Sssstrange, what pity doesss to your judgment."

You have emoted: "I told you!" Rhine laughs, the light around her shimmering brightly as she passes by Skl'akth, a dark-skinned ophidian barman and gently pats him on the shoulder. "She definitely has taken a liking to you."

"Snakes gotta stick together," Hawa explains with a bouncy nod.

Skl'akth, a dark-skinned ophidian barman emits a flat, contemplating hiss as he takes a brief moment to quickly look Hawa over. Then he looks back to you. "To me? Mating with thissss one would ressssult in her death, Bar-Matron." He sounds thoroughly confused now.

The 'hair' wriggling on Hawa's head slows. "I wouldn't be so sure - my mother's a Horkval, I carry the blood of a Dragon in my veins, and I was formed from Chaos." As she speaks, she leans in toward Skl'akth, a dark-skinned ophidian barman and licks her lips. "Don't worry, though. My interest isn't... mate-related."

You have emoted: Rhine lets out another joyous laugh, her shoulders shaking as her head tilts back with the motion. "I am sure she would welcome it with enthusiasm, given the chance," the gemling attempts to whisper to Skl'akth, a dark-skinned ophidian barman, though her voice carries enough that she could probably be heard from the shop across the way.

Skl'akth, a dark-skinned ophidian barman watches Hawa with more than a fair bit of skepticism, but finally he nods. Looking at Hawa, he says, "Very well. Jussst do not develop feelingsss for me, yesss?" One smooth, sinuous eyebrow is arched. "I know how you femalessss get with your, 'just be friendsss' businessss."

HawaIesid