Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    A stoic Sentaari monk lunges at a cloaked figure with a mouth full of bared teeth, biting into his leg.

.... oops.
    MjollDristinMoxieAloliTeaniAxius
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited December 2019
    Mysteriously shape-shiting snowballs.

You reach down and scoop up a small pile of snow into your hands, carefully molding the pliable material into a roughly spherical shape.

You start to wield a round snowball in your right hand.

Your hands are full!

Warning: This is not a Safe PK target.
    You cock back your arm and throw a round snowball east at Stine.
    The snowball hits Stine square in the face, leaving him wet and covered with snow.

You are wielding:
    Left hand : the corpse of a tainted black snake.
    Right hand: Nothing.

Edit: So embarrassing... I meant shape-shifting!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    BulrokZailaDrystin
  • HammarHammar Training the Gaidin
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the larger problem might be that you have shape-unicornsing snowballs. Definitely going to look into that.

AloliBulrokZailaDrystin
  • (Tells): Moxie's voice reaches your mind: "Abduct me? I've never been abducted before! Is that even
    possible?"

Challenge accepted...

You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of
    Moxie.
    You see that Moxie is at A dimly lit, simple foyer in the City of Enorian. (60137)
    From your knowledge, that room is in The city of Enorian.
    You detect 0 other people in that location.

Summoning up all your mental strength and physical agility, you begin to vibrate your body as
    quickly as possible.

A short burst of azure light fills your vision and when it is gone, you find yourself phased out of
    sync with the rest of reality.

Running...

A dimly lit, simple foyer.
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Resting on the ground is a
    cube-shaped silver sigil. Moxie is here. She wields a sharp-spiked ornately carved mace in her left
    hand and a jewel-encrusted buckler in her right. Three stockings have been hung up here.
    You see a single exit leading west.
    You have reached your destination.

You fix Moxie with an entrancing stare, and smile in satisfaction as you realise that her mind is
    yours.

You issue the suggestion, concealing it deep within Moxie's mind.

You draw Moxie out of her hypnotic daze, your suggestions indelibly printed on her mind.

Your surroundings shatter into a cloud of glowing stars which dissipate to leave you back where you
    began.

You snap your fingers in front of Moxie.

You wink knowingly at Moxie.

Moxie appears confused for a moment.
    Moxie begins to follow you.

A regal, armor-clad ethereal stallion trots in, beckoned by its master's call.
    You swiftly swing up onto a regal, armor-clad ethereal stallion.

You start speedwalking.
    Moxie follows you to the west.

Lots of walking...

You have reached your destination.

Moxie sticks her tongue out and says, "Ack."

With acrobatic grace, you quickly hop off of a regal, armor-clad ethereal stallion.
    You slap a regal, armor-clad ethereal stallion on the rump and send it cantering off towards 'The
    stables of Enorian'.

Moxie glares angrily at you.

Drystin crosses his arms over his chest looking quite pleased with himself and says
    smugly, "Abducted."
    MoxiePhoeneciaHavenSeurimasDidiSear
  • THAT'S CHEATING! I WAS AFK!!!! :#:#

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    DrystinHavenSear
  • You see Edward Ignaco shout, "Hey everyone! Bulrok has won the grand prize in Ankyrean Treasures!
    Think you can match them?"

Iesid: "not the ankyrean treasures he wanted"
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    RebraIesidStineZailaDidiMoxieRijetta
  • You give a simple book entitled, "Best Loved Erotic Poems of the Horkval" to Flintbeard, the Malignant.
    Snatching a simple book entitled, "Best Loved Erotic Poems of the Horkval", Flintbeard, the Malignant says, "Uhhh a friend lent that to me - it's not mine!"
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    DrystinIesidRebraZailaMoxieAxiusCaynHawaRijetta

• You open a lacquered minipet cage.
    With surprising speed, a crimson millipede leaps out of its cage and into your possession.

This creature is a long, straight length of roughly four inches and is covered in a thick, crimson
    carapace. It breaks here and there throughout its trunk, segments that allow it to curl and twist as
    it needs to. Each segment has two pairs of legs attached to them, allowing it to skitter about
    fairly quickly. The only way to tell one end of the creature from the other is by the short antenna
    and small mouth that are tethered to the 'head' end. The eyes are hard to make out, but upon close
    examination they can be seen just near the two antenna.
    A crimson millipede looks weak and feeble.
    It can only be worn in the following location: shoulders.
    It weighs 4 ounce(s).
    It is loyal to Empress Rebra Nehekhara.

name millipede Nolaegi
    Done! A crimson millipede will now be named 'Nolaegi.'

(Tells): The Divine voice of Someone powerful echoes in your head, "That millipede has legs, I can
    see them! Like a million!"

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.
    Some lovely images of Rebra by @Konnorn, Acaisha Buffo, and @Eleanor respectively!

Rebra chibi
    Rebra
    Callidora and Rebra
    TekiasMjollIesidDidiAloliTawny
  • Mjoll said:

You give a simple book entitled, "Best Loved Erotic Poems of the Horkval" to Flintbeard, the Malignant.
    Snatching a simple book entitled, "Best Loved Erotic Poems of the Horkval", Flintbeard, the Malignant says, "Uhhh a friend lent that to me - it's not mine!"

Hi

Mjoll
  • An adult Atava says, "While I appreciate your attention, I need to be left alone for a time so I can
    consider what I will do fully."

"Hmph!" you snort.

You say to an adult Atava, "No, no I get it."

Nodding, an adult Atava says, "Thank you for understanding."

You boggle at an adult Atava.

Moxie grins mischievously at you.

You say, "Do you worship Heva?"

You grin mischievously at an adult Atava.

An adult Atava chuckles long and heartily.

His smile dying away, Drystin backs away slowly.
    MoxieAxiusAloli
  • You have emoted: "God. Damn. I am pretty." Bulrok says, still obsessively looking over Bulrok. (doppleganger)

Mjoll frees an arm from her dangling coat sleeve, flexing until her shirt practically groans in
    protest "But you can't compete with me."

A clay golem flexes its muscles at Mjoll, attempting to impress her.

Mjoll flexes her muscles at a clay golem, attempting to impress it.
    A clay golem looks slightly pleased.

You have emoted: Bulrok tears away from his doppleganger long enough to smirk at Mjoll. "Don't want
    to, Commander. You can have all the golems you want."
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    MjollIazamatMoxieZailaDrystinRhine
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Ayastia has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: It has been hilarious watching
    Femaxius try and figure out the differences between men and women.
    [Milestones]: You have completed your DAILY milestone for 'Gain 25350 experience from any source.'!
    You have received a bronze keystone!
    Experience Gained: 29743 (Special) [total: 1187714]

(OMG this killed me. Ayastia was esteeming me for her daily milestone. XD)
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    @Bruin with the terrible rhyming

(Tells): Bruin tells you, "Remind me again, my brain is but thick dough, who is your betrothed, is it...?"
    (Tells): You tell Bruin, "Benedicto."
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    MoxieBenedictoSeurimasRhineBruinHaven
  • A black and white calf stumbles out to the southwest, letting out a soft 'moo'.

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    BruinRebraRhineCaynDrystinBenedictoAloli
  • (Carnifex): Mjoll says, "You two need anythin' before I curl up?"

The piping notes of a herald sounding a trumpet carry across the realm from Yggdrasil, signifying
    the awakening of Bamathis, the Warlord.

(Carnifex): You say, "Bigger hammer."

(Carnifex): Ayastia says, "No Commander. About to myself."

A white warhound uses Warhounds Deliver on you.
    A white warhound barks loudly and drops a blackened warhammer into your hands.

(Carnifex): You say, "Ha."

(Carnifex): Mjoll says, "Heh heh heh."

(Carnifex): Bamathis says, "Could your diminutive frame handle such an increase in weight,
    Chaplain?"

(Carnifex): Mjoll says, "HA!"

(Carnifex): Ayastia says, "Oh damn..."

(Carnifex): Mjoll says, "Swing hard, Keep."

(Carnifex): You say, "Ahah. I'm more than confident it could, Warlord."

(Carnifex): Bamathis says, "Mm. I have My doubts. Perhaps this will assist, though I make no
    promises. My realm is not one of miracles."

Silvery essence splinters across the firmament, the drums of war resounding throughout the realm as
    Bamathis bestows His blessing upon the Carnifex.

(Carnifex): Ayastia says, "Gods damned Ser. Quit while you are ahead."

(Carnifex): You say, "Strength in Strife, Warlord."

(Carnifex): Bamathis says, "Strength in Strife, Chaplain."
    AloliAsugazioHawa
  • Today in Badly Timed Messages:

(The Force): Vonarnis says, "AAAH. I'M DYING. THERE IS SO MUCH BLOOD."
    (The Force): Hawa says, "Rip."
    (The Force): Vonarnis says, "I popped a zit."
    (The Force): Arei says, "Quiet, you're making me hungry."
    RebraCallidoraHawaRhineSeurimas
  • edited February 2020
    *double post*
    Banner of the Guardians of Dendara
    Bruin and his pet squirrel, Kaly Bruin Bunny Sticker
    "Chibi Bruin" "Easter Bun Bruin"
    By: Konnorn By: Phoenecia
  • edited February 2020
    You insert a disc into column e.
    (It doesn't translate well, but imagine a connect 4 board here)
    It is now Sekeres's turn.

Impressed by Bruin's move, Hioma says, "Oooh..."

You have emoted: Bruin puts his hands on his hips as he exclaims "Pretty sneaky Sekeres."
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.

Sekeres smiles wryly at you.
    Sekeres inserts a disc into column f.
    (Also a connect 4 boardgame board here)
    It is now Bruin's turn.
    Syntax: PUSH 75157

Heaving a sigh, Hioma applies her face to her palm.

Banner of the Guardians of Dendara
    Bruin and his pet squirrel, Kaly Bruin Bunny Sticker
    "Chibi Bruin" "Easter Bun Bruin"
    By: Konnorn By: Phoenecia
    HawaAloliSekeres
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    (Market): Hawa says, "SEEKING A SHAMAN WITH A FEATHER FETISH!"

(Market): Ahlysaaria says, "I believe Hawa is looking for a Shaman that is interested in Atavians."

HawaBruinMoxieRhineDrystinZaila
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    In a deep, gravelly voice, Iesid imparts to you, "If you're serious about [spoiler], speak with Hioma."

You tell Iesid, "You mean-- you mean now?"

In a deep, gravelly voice, Iesid imparts to you, "No."

In a deep, gravelly voice, Iesid imparts to you, "Before the end of Ll-- ... oh... f**k."

In a deep, gravelly voice, Iesid imparts to you, "Yeah, before the end of Llein."

You tell Iesid, "Are you... alright."

In a deep, gravelly voice, Iesid imparts to you, ".. Lleian. S**t. F**kin'! You KNOW!"

You tell Iesid, "I KNOW!"

In a deep, gravelly voice, Iesid imparts to you, "OK. GO TO SLEEP, THEN!"

You tell Iesid, "I WILL!"

You tell Iesid, "F**K!"
    BenedictoRhineMoxieOonaghMinaretAloli
  • (Teharioab fio Bidrae): Haven says, "I wanna be wrapped in darkness too!"

(Teharioab fio Bidrae): Haven says, "Ahem, miss."

HavenHawaDrystinAxiusSerriceTeani

• Benedicto's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Benedicto uses Battlefury Cleave (start).
    Benedicto raises the living trident, Riptide over his head and begins to swing it in a wide
    circle, gaining speed as he goes.
    H:8312 M:4651 E:100% W:99% Dev:100% Spark:333% XP:10% [csdb@ eb]
    Benedicto ceases the whirling of his the living trident, Riptide over his head.
    Benedicto takes a long drag off his pipe filled with skullcap.
    H:8312 M:4651 E:100% W:99% Dev:100% Spark:333% XP:10% [csdb@ eb]wt lmao
    (Web): You say, "Lmao."
    H:8312 M:4680 E:99% W:99% Dev:100% Spark:333% XP:10% [csdb@ eb]
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Benedicto.
    H:8312 M:4615 E:99% W:99% Dev:100% Spark:333% XP:10% [csdb@ eb]
    (Duiran): Oonagh says, "A Drunkenbrawl, for all!"
    H:8312 M:4615 E:99% W:99% Dev:100% Spark:333% XP:10% [csdb@ eb]
    ALLYSENSE LOGIN Jhura Neiretrey
    H:8312 M:4622 E:99% W:99% Dev:100% Spark:333% XP:10% [csdb@ eb]
    (Duiran): Serrice says, "Sounds like PANDA time."
    H:8312 M:4622 E:99% W:99% Dev:100% Spark:333% XP:10% [csdb@ eb]
    Benedicto lets forth a small puff of breath, his lips vibrating noisily. "Well. That was
    awkward."
    H:8312 M:4680 E:100% W:99% Dev:100% Spark:333% XP:10% [csdb@ eb]
    Benedicto Silverain says, "I've never suffered from premature ecleftulation before. I assure
    you."
    BenedictoLinHawaKatieSibattiRhineMoxieAloliOonagh
  • edited April 2020

Such pure innocence is not going to last in a game like this. These poor novices we've been dragging along to fights! :s
    Oonagh

• it's always oonagh is2g
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
  • You say, "What does the Warlord call retreat in war?"
    You say, "A back up plan."
    Bamathis, the Warlord has bestowed a divine blessing upon you. It will last for 3 days.

The Warlord appreciates dad bat jokes
    GalileiMoxieArosAxius
  • This happened a day or two ago, and I forgot to share it but. I must admit the word, 'Grandfrogger' really cracked me and a few others up. Bahaha.

<3@Oonagh for the good laugh, and the subsequent pun.

With a tumultuous croak, Oonagh bellows, "Listen here Skuti Puff Junior, you shouted mockery at me yesterday, but now im here to give you the what for. Is this what Skuti has to offer Sapience. As my Grandfrogger once told me, pick your switch you troublemaking charlatan, and thus I give you the same option."
    With a tumultuous croak, Oonagh bellows, "Hes dead, Meltas killed him and the rest of my ancestors."
    Ranger Sekeres Dark-Wing's voice resonates across the land, "Ahem. He's croaked, missed my opportunity there."

NisaviOonaghGalileiGavramelAymah
  • edited May 2020
    Elene said:

This happened a day or two ago, and I forgot to share it but. I must admit the word, 'Grandfrogger' really cracked me and a few others up. Bahaha.

<3@Oonagh for the good laugh, and the subsequent pun.

With a tumultuous croak, Oonagh bellows, "Listen here Skuti Puff Junior, you shouted mockery at me yesterday, but now im here to give you the what for. Is this what Skuti has to offer Sapience. As my Grandfrogger once told me, pick your switch you troublemaking charlatan, and thus I give you the same option."
    With a tumultuous croak, Oonagh bellows, "Hes dead, Meltas killed him and the rest of my ancestors."
    Ranger Sekeres Dark-Wing's voice resonates across the land, "Ahem. He's croaked, missed my opportunity there."

I changed my nick on Delve Discord last night to Grandfrogger. It was that funny. I have no idea why it was so funny.
    Oonagh