Announce post #3042: Ironbeard

12/15/2019 at 22:41
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
Ironbeard

Celesmas is almost here, and that can only mean one thing: It's Ironbeard time! Ironbeard was a massive fan of the platters you all set out for him last time, so we're doing it again this Celesmas!

Holly trees and mistletoe bushes will spawn randomly across the land, their locations changing every so often. You'll need to SNAP (tree) to get a branch of holly, and PULL (bush) to obtain a sprig of mistletoe. Once you've obtained one of each, head down to your favourite pub or tavern so you can DECK THE HALLS and HANG MISTLETOE to decorate it in a bit of Celesmas cheer. Once done, the tavern owner will give you a platter of sausages and beer.

Throughout the day, Ironbeard will pick out people who have platters to visit. The more platters you have, the higher the chance of him visiting you is! When he chooses you to visit, he'll hand over one of his coveted giftbags and gobbble up ALL the platters you have (he's a hungry fellow). These giftbags are now special and different from others, so we can change their prizes all sorts of ways!

You can do this quest to obtain once a day, and it'll be running until the end of the year. Enjoy!

-T

PS: Someone put horrible, awful bombs in the giftbags. But they're new, so yay!

Penned by my hand on Falsday, the 19th of Haernos, in the year 484 MA.
Rebra

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee

DrystinMoxie
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Why'd you make it so you can't break more after you do the quest this year? Need it to decorate shops and stuff :(
  • TiurTiur Producer
    I changed nothing with the quest, really! I rewrote parts of the giftbag stuff, not Ironbeard's showup things.