Affirmation Train: Say something nice about the last poster!

1235»

Comments

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    This is harking WAY BACK here, but back when Aishia was first made, she was one of the people I felt like I learned a lot from in my emote-writing-skills! Anytime I RP'd with her, her natural writing abilities would show new ways to phrase things or better ways to explain actions and physicality. I particularly remember her teaching (by just doing and being great) emoting with more senses-focused descriptions of actions.

to summarize: Aishia's always been great - even from the very start aaaaaaaaaages ago!
    ArbreCayn
  • I'd love to run into Zaila at some point! I am always hearing how great interactions/RP are!
    CaynRhineZaila
  • I feel INCREDIBLY lucky to be able to interact with Seraphina on a regular basis. You took an idea that many other people in the past have tried (and failed) and you not only make it work, but it's believable. So very happy that Rhine is a part of Sera's life and has the opportunity to watch her grow.
    Seraphina
  • Rhine (aka porkrhine) was the first spirit person to be kind to Dryst even when he wasn't deserving of it. She showed Dryst that -maybe- not ALL spirit people are losers and that -perhaps- they aren't so bad after all... maybe.
    RhineSeraphinaMoxie
  • While I cannot go over all of the details of their relationship, Drystin is a combination of three good friends Moxie has lost this year. It's like all of their qualities that made them special people that they were, managed to make their way into his character sheet and I am so damned happy to have him. I hope to see where this spontaneous adventure goes and yes, she did "steal" his knife.

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    SeraphinaDrystin
  • I don't interact with Moxie nearly as much as I'd like to, and believe me when I say I'm making a concerted effort to fix that! Mel's heard that Moxie can be a handful, but so far has only found a kindred spirit instead. I'm really looking forward to our future interactions!
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
    Moxie
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I used to interact with Melantha a lot more on a character I had before Sarita, and I remember always feeling like she was good at adapting to different kinds of RP styles and being open to new people. It made her feel more approachable, and it made interactions more fun for me.
    Melantha
  • edited December 2019
    @Sarita is always a delight to interact with. Poised, understated, she has taught Rebra much in her years, and Rebra holds no end of admiration for her. I really appreciate your dedication to RP, and I know any interaction with Sarita always leaves me with much to consider and think about.
    Some lovely images of Rebra by @Konnorn, Acaisha Buffo, and @Eleanor respectively!

Rebra chibi
    Rebra
    Callidora and Rebra