Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• AloliAloli Between Books
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    KalinaarHavenMoxie
  • You say, "Web me!"
    You poke at Jeromy pointedly.
    The protective shield around Jeromy dissipates.
    Jeromy uses Tattoos Web on you.
    [SND] You: GOT writhe_web.
    You begin to wrestle the webs clinging to your limbs.
    You rip at the sticky webbing encasing you.
    Jeromy snickers under his breath.
    You have writhed free of your bindings.
    You say, "NOT THAT KIND OF WEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    "Heh heh heh," Jeromy chuckles.
    Jeromy has invited you to join a web. WEB ACCEPT to accept the invitation.
    (Web): Jeromy says, "Snicker."
    (Web): You say, "YOU'RE SO FUNNY."

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    KalinaarAloli
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Because I wasn't planning on sleeping any time soon, and neither should you!

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

ZailaBenedictoHavenArbreAloliAymahHawaSear
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Cannot unsee the cupcakes as middle fingers.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    ZailaAloliKalinaarAgothaxlArbreTeaniRhineSear
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    It doesn't help that I have a FNaF1 poster in my room, and those eyes and teeth just...they look like the Humgii would fit right in with Freddy Fazbear's band.

Hi.

Haven
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited August 2019
    Ere, the Celebrant's voice echoes grandly across the realm, "Hello my lovelies! Let's have fun for no rhyme or reason. Tell me what game you'd like to play."

Thormar shouts, "The Quiet Game!"

I laughed.
    ZailaAgothaxlKalinaarStineMoxieArbreNavaAloliHaven
  • TiurTiur Producer
    I've never seen Ere want to zap someone, but...
    Aloli
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    The IRE meme of getting mad anytime anyone shouts or intrudes on the quiet/privacy always weirds me out? How many people seem to wish they were playing a single player game?!
    ZailaKoda
    Aishia said:

The IRE meme of getting mad anytime anyone shouts or intrudes on the quiet/privacy always weirds me out? How many people seem to wish they were playing a single player game?!

Unless I'm exhausted and reading this wrong, I think some kind of shouting is funny to listen to, but when it gets disgusting or too personal, I wish they'd take it to a more private venue. On the other hand, I love that the Gods or Admins jump in and join a shouting match, tell people to quiet down in their flavor, or even join a conversation, or any RP people have going on. I welcome it and say moar plz!

Fireworks going off at the right time, random visions, words of encouragement, pranks, etc. It's all fun.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • More gods shouting! Ivoln taunting @Dhar, @Severn and @Damariel insulting each other, @Omei giving @Haern nightmares of an existence without alcohol! Please make it so @Tiur! I'll pay you in acorns. 
    ZailaAloli
  • Radianced so hard I forgot to die.

Radiant shafts of light burst into your vision, their beauty capturing your mind for an instant before your entire body begins to burn with agonizing pain. You shriek as flames consume you from
    within, your entire body reduced to ashes by the radiance of Ipz.
    You have been slain by Ipz.
    You were not afflicted.
    A stack of 3 reishis falls out of your inventory.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33287 W:33311 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    A white stag enters from the south, snorting a challenge.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33313 W:33367 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    Rebra uses Tattoos Shield.
    A nearly invisible magical shield forms around Rebra.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33313 W:33367 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    Tangled in brambles.
    ------------------- v5695 -------------------
    /
    [ ]- - - - -[ ]-[ ]
    | \ / | | \
    [ ] [ ]- - -[ ]-[ ] [ ] [ ]
    | / \ | | / \ / \
    | [ ] \ [ ]-[ ] / [ ]
    \ | / \ \ | \ / |
    -[ ] [ ]-[ ]-[ ] [ ] |
    | \ / | | |
    | [ ] [<] [ ] [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]- - -
    \ | \ / |
    [ ]-[ ]- - -[ ]-[ ]-[+] [ ]
    \ | | |
    \ [ ] [ ] [ ] [>]
    \ | /
    [ ]- [ ] [<]
    | / \ \ /
    [ ] / \ [ ]
    / / \ /
    [ ]- [ ] [<]
    | | \
    [ ]-[ ]- - -[ ]- - -[ ]-
    | | /
    --- Tangled in brambles ---------- 7:-4:0 ---
    A shadowy haze absorbs light here, emanating through and around a singularity. The sun sinks toward the cloudless horizon, shining out radiant and fiery from the western skies. Unnatural darkness
    obscures your vision.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33339 W:33423 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    As residual ylem falls upon your skin, a vibrant aura shimmers into existence around you, crackling with latent energy.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33339 W:33423 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    You have the following active defences:
    Your stimulated body and mind are primed for criticality.
    Your city's pylon is boosting your gold drops.
    The flavour of mint increases your experience. (2 hours 20 minutes)
    The flavour of hazelnut increases your attributes. (5 hours 37 minutes)
    The flavour of caramel increases your damage. (5 hours 37 minutes)
    The flavour of strawberry increases your vitality. (5 hours 37 minutes)
    You enjoy the boon of double experience. It will last for: 21 hours 37 minutes and 46 seconds.
    Your boar tattoo has been activated.
    Your moon tattoo has been activated.
    Your moss tattoo has been activated.
    Your owl tattoo has been activated.
    Your soul's rest is stylish.
    Your mind is racing from the effects of the Book tattoo for another 4 hours, 14 minutes.
    You are protected by 13 defences.
    You are dead and cannot do that.
    Tangled in brambles.
    ------------------- v5695 -------------------
    /
    [ ]- - - - -[ ]-[ ]
    | \ / | | \
    [ ] [ ]- - -[ ]-[ ] [ ] [ ]
    | / \ | | / \ / \
    | [ ] \ [ ]-[ ] / [ ]
    \ | / \ \ | \ / |
    -[ ] [ ]-[ ]-[ ] [ ] |
    | \ / | | |
    | [ ] [<] [ ] [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]- - -
    \ | \ / |
    [ ]-[ ]- - -[ ]-[ ]-[+] [ ]
    \ | | |
    \ [ ] [ ] [ ] [>]
    \ | /
    [ ]- [ ] [<]
    | / \ \ /
    [ ] / \ [ ]
    / / \ /
    [ ]- [ ] [<]
    | | \
    [ ]-[ ]- - -[ ]- - -[ ]-
    | | /
    --- Tangled in brambles ---------- 7:-4:0 ---
    A shadowy haze absorbs light here, emanating through and around a singularity. The sun sinks toward the cloudless horizon, shining out radiant and fiery from the western skies. Unnatural darkness
    obscures your vision.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33365 W:33479 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33365 W:33479 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    Rebra takes a drink from a moonstone vial.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33391 W:33535 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33391 W:33535 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    To restore your mortal form, you must seek out the Soul Mirror.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33417 W:33565 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    [HINT]: To restore your mortal form, you must APPROACH MIRROR upon finding the Soul Mirror.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33417 W:33565 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    Docent Eliadon, fio Ihiem Emaev's voice resonates across the land, "You're pretty! Pretty scarry!"
    Mjoll swiftly swings up onto a three-headed direwolf.
    Mjoll uses Deathlore Soulthirst.
    Mjoll closes her eyes; as they open again, a dark flash crosses them, and a foul, contaminated aura wreathes her arms.
    To restore your mortal form, you must seek out the Soul Mirror.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33469 W:33565 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    Mjoll uses Racial Scent.
    Mjoll tilts her head back, inhaling sharply several times.
    H:0 (0%) M:7904 (100%) E:33495 W:33565 Bleed:0 XP: 38631210/330000000 (11.71%) [eb s] SP:0
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for submitting Bug #13482. You will be informed of its resolution.
    Use BUG 13482 to view it or add comments at any time.
    If this bug is related to credits, or one of your artifacts not working, please delete this bug and file it as an issue instead.
    You have not set a priority bug yet, consider setting one with BUG <#> PRIORITY.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

AgothaxlAloliTeani
    edited September 2019
    A platinum dragon puppet says, "Your mother smells of elderberries and your face is like a baby batter rag."

This was very kind of whomever sent their puppet but its message is kind of lost on me because of a language barrier. English is not my first language so the older slang or patois is meaningless to me. But, if you'd like to chat and laugh over a joke together, you're welcome to message me directly! Anyways, may you also receive a random, and cute dragon with a lovely message meant just for you.

It's perfect timing too because I just got back from Alexsandor's funeral today. It was a lovely 'burial at sea' then had dinner with my mother and son to celebrate her birthday!
    Moxie
  • edited August 2019
    Oops, I got in trouble for the original version of this post.

Here's a random quote instead:

(The Sideline): Zion says, "Hmm that sounds like that needs a new name for that crumpious dish."
    (The Sideline): Zion says, "Potaco."
    Aloli
  • @Aloli I love the aesthetics of that restaurant (I am assuming that is a restaurant??). It's lovely and so is your family. :)

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    AloliNava
    edited August 2019
    @Moxie Thank you! You're so sweet. <3

It's a cafe. Aroma Craft Coffee is where I took them. They're small but their food is amazing and their presentation is so nice. You get a wooden tray that holds your coffee or tea or food. I love this place!

They have signs that ask you not to use your mobile phones inside so you can socialize and not to take pictures of their stuff. I wish you could see how they brew certain herbal teas through the siphon, it's really fun to watch!

www.aromacraftcoffee.com

(I don't work for them, not campaigning!)
    Moxie
  • Background: Phoenecia asked Tekias to procure Apothecary ingredients to use for Fumology. She got most of them, but still lacking one item in particular...

(Tells): Breezy, harmonic voices echo Phoenecia's words as she tells you, "TESTICLES!"

(Tells): You whisper softly into Phoenecia's consciousness, "The moment I'm done with my farm, I'm running up to the Tundra. And that moment is....now."

(Tells): Breezy, harmonic voices echo Phoenecia's words as she tells you, "Erm, apologies. Didn't mean that so loud."

(Tells): Breezy, harmonic voices echo Phoenecia's words as she tells you, "I'm...sorry for being fussy. It's been a rough week and I've been annoyed at everyone."

(Tells): You whisper softly into Phoenecia's consciousness, "I get it. It's also an order I promised to fill and haven't gotten to it yet."

(Tells): You whisper softly into Phoenecia's consciousness, "I'd be a little teste too."

(Tells): Breezy, harmonic voices echo Phoenecia's words as she tells you, "...that was a horrible joke and I ought to smack you."

(Tells): You whisper softly into Phoenecia's consciousness, "Showing a lot of balls to smack someone helping you..."

Hi.

Axius
  • I feel a -little- bit of sympathy for our new security minister... I promise the Illuminai does not teach city destruction. :#

(Illuminai): Eva says, "Is the city usually this quiet?"
    (Illuminai): Talonnb says, "Sometimes."
    (Illuminai): You say, "Usually, until Eliadon lights something on fire."
    (Enorian): Eva says, "So if it gets too quiet, I should set something aflame?"
    (Enorian): You say, "Yes."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "Probably."
    (Enorian): Dantae says, "Most likely."
    (Enorian): Rak says, "Outside the city please."
    (Enorian): Talonnb says, "Awww."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "Technically... -technically- only firewhirls were officially outlawed from being set in the city."
    (Enorian): Eva says, ".... go on...."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "BUT."
    (Illuminai): Eva says, "I meant to keep that in guild, but I'm glad this is happening."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "Destruction of property is still an offense so be careful with it."
    (Enorian): Eva says, "I do not appreciate being given the full facts and fair warnings. That is much less fun."
    (Enorian): Eva says, "Actually I do appreciate it, that was quite kind."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "Lemme tell you... the FINES... those are what's not fun. hehe."
    (Enorian): Zaila says, "You prefer to find out after you've done the crime that it was a - oh good."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "I like this one."
    (Enorian): Eva says, "I like you too. Are you single? Rich? I might have some fines to pay."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "HA! I really like this one."

Koda
  • Moxie said:

I feel a -little- bit of sympathy for our new security minister... I promise the Illuminai does not teach city destruction. :#

(Illuminai): Eva says, "Is the city usually this quiet?"
    (Illuminai): Talonnb says, "Sometimes."
    (Illuminai): You say, "Usually, until Eliadon lights something on fire."
    (Enorian): Eva says, "So if it gets too quiet, I should set something aflame?"
    (Enorian): You say, "Yes."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "Probably."
    (Enorian): Dantae says, "Most likely."
    (Enorian): Rak says, "Outside the city please."
    (Enorian): Talonnb says, "Awww."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "Technically... -technically- only firewhirls were officially outlawed from being set in the city."
    (Enorian): Eva says, ".... go on...."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "BUT."
    (Illuminai): Eva says, "I meant to keep that in guild, but I'm glad this is happening."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "Destruction of property is still an offense so be careful with it."
    (Enorian): Eva says, "I do not appreciate being given the full facts and fair warnings. That is much less fun."
    (Enorian): Eva says, "Actually I do appreciate it, that was quite kind."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "Lemme tell you... the FINES... those are what's not fun. hehe."
    (Enorian): Zaila says, "You prefer to find out after you've done the crime that it was a - oh good."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "I like this one."
    (Enorian): Eva says, "I like you too. Are you single? Rich? I might have some fines to pay."
    (Enorian): Giliand says, "HA! I really like this one."
    The Ascendril offers you a partnership in security annoyances, primarily involving flames.
    Leave the response in the usual place.
    MoxieZailaDidi
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited October 2019
    (Web): Kaiara says, "Guys I want another dog badly."
    (Web): Aloli says, "Like a minipet?"

Somebody is obsessed with minipets. Eh @Aloli?
    DrystinMoxieRhineAloliDidi
  • edited October 2019
    Empress Rebra Bahir'an says, "No longer stocking spider legs anymore, apparently."

You say, "They are gone!"

Empress Rebra Bahir'an says, "Someone bought them quick."

You exclaim, "I only need ninety more!"

You stomp about angrily.

Empress Rebra Bahir'an says, "I'll be putting more up on sale as I get them."

Empress Rebra Bahir'an says, "I'm not the fondest of spiders."

You nod your head emphatically.

Your breath catches in a gasp of surprise.

You shift your eyes from side to side suspiciously.

(Tells): On a soft, clicking whisper, you hiss against Rebra's mind, "//look ala.".

She is an undead muscular Azudim Earthen of Atavian heritage and Chiav form, standing just a bit
    over six feet, the measurement remaining flexible given the positioning of the eigth, broad
    arachnoid legs, each terminating in a dirk-like tip. Her rigid abdomen, colored a warm black, rises
    slightly, and tapers at the end, making way for her spinnerets, which shift with her movement. A
    humanoid torso starts at her thorax, from the waist up. Luminous green eyes stare out before her, as her padipalps rub together anxiously. Her skin, an ashen gray in hue, is drawn exquisitely over her toned form. Curly locks of auburn red flow to the middle of her back. Streaks of crimson blood
    spatter her face. Translucent strands of spiderweb periodically weave around her form, empowering her with Iosyne's blessing.

Empress Rebra Bahir'an says to you, "Begging your pardon, of course, Minister."

**I needed that laugh, you are the best @Rebra **
    RebraAgothaxlHawaSeurimas
  • Iazamat decides whatever he was looking for has been lost and hides his hands behind his back again. "Oh. Yes, right - of, ah, of course one can't punch someone until they become a goose." He gives a quiet, almost nervous chuckle, gaze slipping away from Markor. "That would be ridiculous."

Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    HawaOonaghTeani
    A large living room.
    Colours swirl and shift all about you in the void. Advertised with a splash of bright colors, a box of vials has been left here. A small spiderling skitters here, wandering in a chaotic pattern. A cloaked figure is here, hidden. Abbess Aloli Gallant is here. She wields a spider swatter in her left hand.
    You see a single exit leading west (closed pine door).

7 . Aloli: "Do you see two of me?"
    8 . Talonnb: "Yes."
    9 . Aloli: "..what is that?"
    10. Aloli: "Odd, let me restart the browser and reset the connection."

---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2019/10/31 20:58:13 )---
    We know there's a bug with fake people showing up. Tiur's working on it. So... don't do anything too important, because you know what happens when he tries to fix things.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later...

(Newbie): Byxy says, "Is it normal to see myself in the room when I walk around?"
    (Newbie): Amisi says, "It's a bug!"
    (Newbie): Tekias says, "Nope. They're working on it."
    (Newbie): Siorva says, "Its being worked on no worries."
    (Newbie): Byxy says, "Ah, okay! Thank you!"
    (Newbie): Amisi says, "Or maybe a Halloween trick."
    (Newbie): Byxy says, "Seeing ghosts!"
    (Newbie): Solrethael says, "Spooky!"
    (Newbie): You say, "If only you can spook your alter ego away."
    (Newbie): Byxy says, "Oh, it worked."
    (Newbie): Byxy says, "I said boo! And it disappeared."
    (Newbie): You say, "You spooked it? Nice!"
    (Newbie): Amisi says, "Byxy fixed the game!"

---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2019/10/31 21:11:00 )---
    ..and Keroc woke up, did one thing, and the world was better.
    ---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2019/10/31 21:11:20 )---
    Actually, let's go with Byxy. Good job newbie!
    RebraTeaniMoxieTekiasRhine
  • A silvery commander lets loose a taunting shout!
    6126 4472|100% 100% 100% 100% 94 mcsdb e-s
    Validan cackles hellishly.
    A silvery commander lowers itself and readies to counter the next attack.
    A silvery commander lowers itself to the ground and rests.

Spying an opening, Hunter, a white warhound lunges at a silvery commander and rips viciously at its flank. You take
    advantage of the distraction to prepare a strike at their wide-open defences.
    (Rime) Not tracking: hound_opening.
    Damage done: 135, cutting, none
    A silvery commander skewers you wholly upon its spear, impaling you through the heart and killing instantly.
    You have been slain by a silvery commander.

DAMNED HOUNDS! ALWAYS VEXING ME!
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    CaynDidiMoxieOonagh
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    So we're talking about blood slaves and their freedom:

@Rebra @Ayuna @Benedicto

21:31:39 (Dominion): You say, "You need to put in a request with the Divine."

21:32:03 (Dominion): Callidora says, "Regarding?"

21:32:19 (Dominion): You say, "To free the bloodslaves. All of them. To include
    the ones in the Village of Bihrkaen as well as call back the guards in Bihrkaen
    as well."

21:32:44 (Web): Ayuna says, "Lol *offers popcorn to Rebra*."

21:32:49 (Dominion): Callidora says, "Very well."

21:32:56 (Dominion): You say, "I have tried. I was told the decree has to come
    from the Dominion."

21:33:19 (Dominion): Callidora says, "I will reach out to Them and give our
    consent."

21:33:44 (Dominion): Rebra says, "Benedicto had his way with them earlier this
    week, Primus."

21:33:58 (Web): You say, "PHRASING!!!"

21:34:01 (Dominion): Callidora says, "Yes, I noticed that upon waking."

21:34:12 (Web): Rebra says, "Who's to say rebra didn't mean it that way >.>."

21:34:13 (Web): Ayuna says, "ROFL."

21:34:24 (Web): Ayuna says, "Tentacled every last one of the kids."

BenedictoSeurimasZailaMoxie
  • Rhyot said:

So we're talking about blood slaves and their freedom:

@Rebra @Ayuna @Benedicto

21:31:39 (Dominion): You say, "You need to put in a request with the Divine."

21:32:03 (Dominion): Callidora says, "Regarding?"

21:32:19 (Dominion): You say, "To free the bloodslaves. All of them. To include
    the ones in the Village of Bihrkaen as well as call back the guards in Bihrkaen
    as well."

21:32:44 (Web): Ayuna says, "Lol *offers popcorn to Rebra*."

21:32:49 (Dominion): Callidora says, "Very well."

21:32:56 (Dominion): You say, "I have tried. I was told the decree has to come
    from the Dominion."

21:33:19 (Dominion): Callidora says, "I will reach out to Them and give our
    consent."

21:33:44 (Dominion): Rebra says, "Benedicto had his way with them earlier this
    week, Primus."

21:33:58 (Web): You say, "PHRASING!!!"

21:34:01 (Dominion): Callidora says, "Yes, I noticed that upon waking."

21:34:12 (Web): Rebra says, "Who's to say rebra didn't mean it that way >.>."

21:34:13 (Web): Ayuna says, "ROFL."

21:34:24 (Web): Ayuna says, "Tentacled every last one of the kids."

Wow, that's not an OK joke to make. Gross.
    SeurimasOonaghIazamatRhine
  • I don't know why this keeps tickling me as much as it is but it has me in actual tears.

"pipe45670" an ornately-carved ivory pipe (weed).

You give an ornately-carved ivory pipe to Tsuga.

Tsuga is very bold and daring. (Emote)

Tsuga takes a long drag of an ornately-carved ivory pipe.

Tsuga says, "I see happy faces."

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    SeurimasDrystinHawaCallidora
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    very large waifu
    MjollMoxieDrystinRhine
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    (Sentaari): Ayanala says, "Be well!"
    (Shamans): You say, "Hello."
    (Carnifex): Kanivara says, "... the Pit?"
    (Templars): Aeryx says, "What is happening?"
    (Sentinels): Iesid says, "OI! GET OUT OF HERE!"
    (Syssin): Ayastia says, "What in the nine hells is going on?"
    (Carnifex): Eofi says, "Oi!"
    (Teradrim): Zenobia says, "Seems gtells are broken."
    (Illuminai): Elidyr says, "Hey now."
    (Templars): Noon says, "Hi."
    (Carnifex): Kanivara says, "All you lot get out of my head!"
    (Templars): Aeryx says, "Hey everyone!"
    (Shamans): Jhura says, "WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE."
    (Carnifex): Eofi says, "Hi all!"
    (Templars): Aeryx says, "We are one Sapience?"
    (Syssin): Ayastia says, "Yeah, no!"
    (Shamans): You say, "Thanks, I hate it."
    (Carnifex): Eofi says, "Perhaps being brought together against some greater foe?"
    (Carnifex): Eofi says, "Or more likely to shout insults at each other."
    (Archivists): Ahlysaaria says, "Wait."
    (Carnifex): Kanivara says, "That's what the Grey Accord is for, and it is not in
    action. Quiet, Reaper."
    (Shamans): Jhura says, "Well a little warning would be nice."
    (Archivists): Ahlysaaria says, "Why can I hear people."
    (Carnifex): Eofi says, "Yes Ser."
    (Templars): Aeryx says, "Nobody knows."
    (Templars): Aeryx says, "But I for one enjoy it!"
    (Templars): Noon says, "We should organize an event."
    (Dominion): Vasilissa says, "Likely some goddess of discord who just wants us to
    murder each other."
    (Templars): Stine says, "FOR SAPIENCE!"
    (Templars): Aeryx says, "One world, one guild?"
    (Sentinels): Iesid says, "You folk are stuffy, ugh."
    (Teradrim): Zenobia says, "May I suggest the use of other communication till this
    is fixed oe be warned we all hear it."
    (Carnifex): Eofi says, "A grand ball, lets commense dancing."
    (Syssin): Ayastia says, "Hardly the case and you know it."
    (Archivists): Ahlysaaria says, "Alright, everyone. Like we discussed last week,
    our top secret plans to blow up Enorian once and for all."
    (Archivists): Ahlysaaria says, "We're going to WALK THROUGH THE FRONT GATES."
    (Templars): Aeryx says, "Egads, you knave."
    (Carnifex): Eofi says, "Huzzah!"
    (Templars): Benedicto says, "That's a name going on my list."
    (Syssin): Ayastia says, "No worries, Ahly. They will do it to themselves. Likely
    sooner rather than later."
    (Sentinels): Arista says, "Gnehehe."
    (Carnifex): Eofi says, "Check it twice."
    (Carnifex): Kanivara says, "And insult Stine's lemon bars."
    MoxieIesidAloliCaynZailaRhineTeani