Announce post #3031: Titans of Text

11/21/2019 at 15:12
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
Titans of Text

Hello everyone!

I was recently interviewed for a podcast to advertise Aetolia, and today's the release day!

https://www.titansoftext.com/

Please go give a listen to me awkwardly answer questions and get overly enthused about things. Starmourn gave one of these interviews before and I would very much like to have more listens than they did ;)

-T

PS So begins attempts to be accessable! More talking and streaming to follow someday.

Penned by my hand on Closday, the 23rd of Khepary, in the year 484 MA.
AeryxAloliStine

Comments

• Do I do I need a license to drive an airship? Can I be an airship bandit? Can I customize my airship can I hire a crew can I use it as a raid mechanism can I paraglide or rappel off of it can I get upgrades

Down with mining, bring on the airships!
    ZailaCaynRhine
  • Forgive me for the negativity, but I find it very hard to get excited for airships when we have orgs struggling for various reasons, we have a world plot that is extremely vague and difficult to get into to the point it may as well not exist (Spirit vs. Shadow), and there are parts of the game that are very clearly still stuck in the early 2000s. I understand that the game needs new things to keep both old players interested and draw in new players, but it's disappointing nonetheless.
    Stine
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    I enjoyed the podcast. I felt it was a tad short. But what we got was pretty sweet. I hope we get @Tiur on our podcast soon to answer our questions too!
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.