Announce post #3028: The Terry terror is gone!

11/4/2019 at 1:07
Razmael, the Synthesist
Everyone
The Terry terror is gone!

The spiders are now gone, and the event rankings/speedruns have been locked in and finalized!

As previously mentioned, there is a prize for the top ranked player/group in each of those that will be handed out sometime within the next few days. Congratulations!

Penned by my hand on Falsday, the 17th of Severin, in the year 484 MA.
AloliBenedicto

Comments

• AloliAloli Between Books
    I just want to say and share how absolutely adorable the prize I picked is. It's SO cute and fluffy!!
    It's an oversized jumping spider named Itse.
    This charming jumping spider is enormous compared to its kin, despite being roughly the size of a medium dog. Rather than the nightmare-inducing product one might expect of an oversized spider, this slightly squishy-looking pet is instead eminently adorable. Fuzzy, light gray hairs look almost like pettable fur, and while it has more than enough eyes, the two most prominent are huge doe-eyes approximately where eyes 'should' be. Two large pedipalps guard its mouth, but their movement also reminds of a squirrel anxiously gnawing food, or an excited child covering their face.
    An oversized jumping spider looks weak and feeble.
    It can only be worn in the following location: shoulder.

It has adorable delivery messages!

You slip a red rose inside a carrier tube and fasten it to an oversized jumping spider's body. The spider swiftly departs to deliver the item.

With gravity defying leaps, an oversized jumping spider enters from the northwest.

Benedicto opens a carrier fastened to an oversized jumping spider and retrieves a red rose from inside it.

With two small hops and a giant leap, an oversized jumping spider bounces to the south.

With gravity defying leaps, an oversized jumping spider enters from the north.

He's still figuring out the right directions but he still made it to @Benedicto in the end! Throwing a ball for it isn't different from other pets but he fetches it with adorable hops!

So much love for this and the admins! Thank you <3
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    RazmaelRhineHawaBenedictoCayn
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Oh no! I need to fix that, I must have not set his delivery message correctly. He should be badly trying to scare people and MAYBE saying "OKBYE"

Also I am so adding a fetch unique.
    Aloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    You're amazing!

You've also turned Aloli into someone who likes spiders and dogs.
    You hurl a colourful ball eastwards.
    Excitedly watching the ball soar through the air, an oversized jumping spider quickly chases after it.

Standing up proudly, as though presenting, an oversized jumping spider declares "CHEEP", as though it were a bird.

An oversized jumping spider springs up into the air in a mighty jump, doing a somersault before landing. It unsteadily sways, then raises its pedipalps in an obvious "TADA!"

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Rhine