Tenshyo

2»

Comments

• Whoa this place got dusty

• AloliAloli Between Books
    edited May 2019
    Play more.

Edit: signed with love
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    OonaghKalinaar
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    Tenshyo said:

Whoa this place got dusty

true story, tens and i were playing HotS (and maybe warframe? i forget what else) for a while before i started playing aetolia... when i got into aetolia, i met tenshyo ICly relatively early, but... uh... i didn't realize he was the same person i'd been playing other stuff with for longer than i care to admit lol

anyways, i enjoy tenshyo, although we haven't interacted IG for a little bit. he's an excellent foil to vyx's unpredictability. he also doesn't call the cops on her when she's just grabbing buns, which is good. yeah, it's a weird relationship, but it's still nice to have something cross-tether that isn't just "ur stupid - no UR stupid" all the time.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

NavaSwara
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    number #1 (one) birb, would not fry in oil
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

OonaghAloli
  • @Tenshyo is always an absolute delight to roleplay with! You're my first Aetolian RP with Ianthe, and it really makes me feel like I lucked out in choosing the Illuminai and nabbing you for Ianthe's mentor.

I really love the back and forth, peeling back each other's onion layers and learning more about where each other is coming from. I wanted Ianthe's mentor to be someone she could learn from on more than just an 'I'm new to the game' level and Tenshyo hasn't disappointed.

On a mechanical level, I think you really have a great handle on Tenshyo's voice. He has an infectious personality that comes across loud and clear, and I only hope I convey how Ianthe's affected by it - both in how he brightens her and in how utterly jealous she is that he's earned such seeming peace and joy in his life. Deep down, she probably just wants to ~be~ him, and I don't think I could rightfully play her wanting that if you didn't have the grasp on his personality that you do.

Keep doing what you're doing with this character! (please)
    Moxie
  • Many things have happened, changed, and developed!

So yeah it's been a hot minute or 15

• EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Tenswho?
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    TENSHYO WORST LEADER EVER HE EVEN LET TEK IN I MEAN WHAT THE UNICORN

In all seriousness, I've really enjoyed all of our interactions. Keep it up.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Moxie
  • I'm awake. I promise