Drawings of Aetolia

Comments

• I haven't drawn in ages, so I'm not super proud of it, but I hadn't drawn Rasani since the Duamvi change. She finally earned her real Morrog horns.

MoxieMinaretNerakhRhineMjollSwaraPazradymNavaTuisto
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    edited June 2019
    u reddy Mjoll?
    @Eleanor arts, of course.
    AloliMjollMoxieBenedictoOonaghIamesJustusPazradymTuisto
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Every piece of player initiative Aetolia art makes me SO HAPPY.
    AloliDidiNavaKalinaarRhineSwaraAlexsandor
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I feel the wisdom already pouring off of New Froggo's unamused gaze.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    OonaghSwaraTuisto
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Oonagh at morning prayers before the kawhe hits his mitts.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

OonaghSwaraAymahTuisto
  • And here I was, just thinking he's been toking it up a bit too much.
    OonaghTuisto
  • Tekias said:

Oonagh at morning prayers before the kawhe hits his mitts.

Agothaxl said:

And here I was, just thinking he's been toking it up a bit too much.

A little of column A, In Character.
    A little of column B, Out of Character.

Agothaxl
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    I wish more people would add Tek into group stuff like this :( This is too awesome

Hi.

This art was done by a friend of mine, she's in Germany, she's self-taught and is in school right now. She did an amazing job where we were indecisive and gave no real answer, she made the decisions and they all turned out amazingly well.

Of course, I'm biased because I think she's the sweetest person out there! She's got this gig on the side and is 'out of office' for now until school is less overwhelming toward the end of the month but I'd definitely recommend her for any new art you want to make.

She undervalues her work but It's just so good. I can't stop staring at this and all the little details she managed to include. This is a result of us talking for hours and laughing about the personalities, she got to know a little of everyone she drew :)

Just be patient and communicate well if you order something from her and you'll get something nice <3
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    OonaghIesidJustusIamesAlexsandor
  • MoxieMoxie USA
    edited July 2019
    After the week I have had, it was great to see art roll into my inbox. :) This is by the artist that did Aloli's chibi above!

https://www.fiverr.com/willowart

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    AishiaAloliMjollStineAymahRhinePazradymTuisto
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    omg those thick little thighs u are my daughter.
    MoxieMjollStineKalinaarRhineHaven
  • Justus girl and boy form! Art done by Phoe
    KalinaarNavaAloliBenedictoDidiOonaghPazradymTuisto
  • edited August 2019
    I got this awesome art of Xenia and her deathdice. Not pictured is the "Oh" to follow as they land on snake eyes, announcing her failure to roll better.

edit: Shoutout to @kaya for the awesome job!

MjollOonaghTeaniPazradymTuisto
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

melon farmer 482 colorized thx @Eleanor <3 <4 <5
    OonaghPazradymTuisto
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Amisi said:

Eleanor made an Amisi chibi! Also my forum icon. I love her!

Too cute for Aetolia, sorry. Needs more darkness.
    KalinaarAloliTuisto
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Tiur said:

Amisi said:

Eleanor made an Amisi chibi! Also my forum icon. I love her!

Too cute for Aetolia, sorry. Needs more darkness.
    How can you know Aetolia is the darkest there is, if there's no tiny sparkle of light to contrast it to?

Hi.

KalinaarTuisto
  • this has been a bad week. Today has been the worst. So when i logged on to catch the back end of this stream, and then be given these, it's REALLY helped and given me something to smile about today. Thanks Phoe, these really came just in time

and of course:

NavaMjollFezzixKalinaarZailaDidiRhinePazradymTuisto
  • Much love keep creating
    KodaAishiaNavaRhineOonaghTuisto
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    So, it's been a while since I finished these, but I had wanted to keep them a surprise for when @Saervok got to using them for his Aetolia stream. But! I want to show them off, so here we go.

I was asked to do some stream artwork for Saervok's stream channel, so I made some art, and then tweaked them a bit to turn them into 'Stream Starting' and 'BRB' screens.

So this:

Turned into this:

And then this one is just a quick thing I whipped up for the stream start image:

All in all, I'm quite happy with how they turned out.

MoxieDidiMarinPazradymTuisto
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    That's a great piece! I love seeing scenery and locations in aet art! Gives the places life and recognition - even if we all sort of imagined them differently in our heads!

I also get a kick out of how, if Aloli was standing, she'd be Bene's height here, haha!
    Tuisto
    This artist really accounts for distance and shading.
    Tuisto
  • @Aloli that is AMAZING. the colour, the depth, it's totally gorgeous.
    Tuisto