Announce post #3004: Undercity of Djeir

<pre>9/11/2019 at 8:54
Keroc, the Starborn
Everyone
Undercity of Djeir

i've gone through and updated a lot of the quests in Djeir to the new quest system, including adding dialogue options for possible responses. I've also fixed a few of the quests and altered some to make a bit more sense. Some hints weren't perfect so I had to alter some quest routes too.

If you've never been to Djeir, check it out, it has some great lore to explore and learn.

P.S. And if that doesn't tickle your fancy, the main quest of Djeir now has a fame line for its completion!

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 20th of Variach, in the year 483 MA.</pre>
NavaTeani

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Has it become any easier to figure out how to become unenemied to the place too? 

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    edited September 2019
    Indeed. If you are enemied just talk to the beggar.
    AloliTeani
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited September 2019
    Teani said:

Has it become any easier to figure out how to become unenemied to the place too? 

I thought if you're an enemy of Djeir you just need to put gold in the box that's outside the city. On the right side of the river, there's a riverbank with a black box.

But, @Keroc, do you mean the beggar who offers random advice for the different gold you give? I've been talking with him but it doesn't help get you unenemied to the Eithaga or Moreith.

I was also wondering if something happened to the prison, too. I'm not seeing it anymore but I could just be looking in all the wrong places.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    edited September 2019
    The prison is still there. And you can get unenemied to Moreith/Eithaga. Neither are hidden behind anything I'd consider incredibly difficult to find (ie, easier to find then the catacombs).

The beggar is for getting unenemied to Djeir.
    Aloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I found it, thank you!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • I know this was a long time ago, but am I missing something about this beggar? I have given him all the monies he asked for but didn't get unenemied to Moreith. I'm kind of new to the game and didn't realize there were factions so I was enemied before I could ever complete the black rose quest (Santini will not interact with me because I am enemied).