Emir!

2»

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Emir said:

For every strand lost I will drop a bomb.  >:)

As if he needs a reason.

Kelliara
  • Emir is hilarious. An excellent pot stirrer and salt miner. His penchant for shouting get's people all riled up, and it's usually backed up with considerable PK skill, so anyone that want's to tangle can be sure to be in for a tussle. He's not all just PvP either, and it's possible to RP with him despite any illusions to the contrary.
    EmirTeaniXenia
  • Who?
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    AgothaxlXeniaSklax
  • I really dislike writing these, especially after finding out late that the character has retired. Emir was a vibrant friend towards Moxie and she did not care the least bit that he was Spirean. Their conversations always felt like a shouting match full of exclamation marks even though the topics were amicable. He was also a selfless friend, coming to Moxie's aid several times during some challenging puzzles and games. He made my frustrations melt away with his hysterical expressions. He was a joy!

Good luck!! (Even if I'm still mad at u >·<)

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    ZailaDidi