Iames Gallant

I blame @Moxie for this again. Let me have it.

Comments

• edited June 2019
    Iames is a great guy that I've relied on a lot over the course of both of my characters, even if we haven't had a chance to get so close yet on this one.
    I get a ton of enjoyment out of how you play him, from the very serious side of him that (I presume) everyone gets greeted with, to the more personal side that takes a little more finessing to get at. Even his (poor attempts at a) sense of humor.
    Please keep doing as you do.
    Iames
  • Iames can appear intimidating when you first meet him in person, just looks like this serious knight dude in a lot of armor. Unfortunately for him, Moxie stomped into his life, disregarding any reservations, because she KNOWS when she sees a good personality. Well maybe not unfortunate, because I think by now they are on the path to friendship. He responds very well to her snarkiness, able to toss it back at her with this polite edge those knights seem to have (even when she playfully threatens his watery demise). I hope their conversations continue!

However if Iames keeps getting better luck than her... SHE'LL REALLY TOSS HIM INTO THE LAKE!!! I don't care if she's 5 foot nothing and he's an artifact whale.

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    SeraphinaIames
  • I saved this snapshot just for you... @Iames.

Alexsandor hangs a lazy elbow on his brother's should and looks down at you, "What do you
    think, little miss? Who wins this auction?"

"He can keep the face. He lacks brain and brawn. Those are my gifts." Iames corrects his guests in their shared sentiments.

You have emoted: Moxie opens and then abruptly closes her mouth, struggling to find the right words as
    her glance flits between the brothers.

You say, "Is there a third option?"

You say, "Because if death is it, I'll take it."

Alexsandor punches a figure wrapped in darkness in the side, "We have sisters."

The corners of Alexsandor's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Heaving a sigh, a figure wrapped in darkness applies his face to his palm.

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    IamesSeraphina
  • Death it is @Moxie! Into the lake with you!
    Moxie
  • edited June 2019
    Oh Iames, my mini-me. I'm so glad that Aloli made the mistake of asking Lex to drop in on one of her children. (Cause it worked out so well with the others!) He manages to challenge Lexen in a lot of ways, but is eternally loyal and willing to skirt the lines without crossing over them. It certainly complicates things to be a brother and a father figure, but I think we do it well.

I will also never have a cooler Security minister that would stand guard outside of meetings for hours just to make sure we aren't being spied on. (Don't tell Stine!)

MoxieSeraphinaIames
  • Are y'all trying to break my heart right now??? I wish you the best of luck on your next story, Iames, whether you want me to say it or not!

Kalinaar
  • edited September 2019
    EYE-Yams.

I am still trying to figure out why everyone is retiring, so I give you the same as I did Kalinaar.

You dont even go to this *sobbing noises* school.

BTW, wtf. *snorting frog slobber ugly crying*
    MoxieKalinaar
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited September 2019
    I miss him already.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran