Theme Songs!!!

Comments

• This is what plays when Fezzix ambushes someone from phase:

VyxsisSklax
  • Probably this song for Kalinaar. Coming from a tribe where it was encouraged to let anger and rage drive him, learning the ways of a Sentaari Monk was (and is still) very difficult.

AloliSklax
  • edited July 2019
    I've got a pocket full of theme songs related to Aetolia. God's, other characters, NPC's, abstract IG concepts, e.t.c
    As the years pass by and the wheel of Time continues to spin on Sapience, this song has remained unchanged as my blanket theme for Chakrasul.

@Chakrasul you continue to be a trip and a complete mind f**k since the day Aetolia started kicking off properly in the pre-100s.

Thanks for all of it.
    Drystin
  • Yggdrasil and it's fall on the Western Coast.

Some of us remember the tree as if it still stood.
    AloliDrystin
  • My overall for Sapience. Sit on a hill in the Ithmia and get lost in it.
    RhineDrystin
  • Sklax at the Grand Flame (Dawn).

Sklax to himself - "In a world wrapped in Midnight, will I remember my values?"
    NavaDrystin
  • Been thinking all morning : What would be a good theme song revolving around Sklax being a Rogue (No class/guild/city/order, e.t.c.).

It should have been obvious to me from the beginning :P
    NavaDrystin
  • Marin goes through way too many themes to pinpoint a single song. But she does have a current tune!

But this is what I usually play whenever I start rolling into combat

"I think you are a great object of pain, and I marvel before you."
    Drystin
  • Walking the Realm.
    Drystin
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Aloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Tiur said:

This is awesome and hilarious! I showed it to my son (he's learning the piano), he loved it too and is now inspired to try it. Thank you!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Tiur
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Aloli said:

Tiur said:

This is awesome and hilarious! I showed it to my son (he's learning the piano), he loved it too and is now inspired to try it. Thank you!
    Early cartoons with classical music were the BEST. The only comparison lately was Samurai Jack with Ecstasy of Gold. Anyway, I am so glad your son likes and is inspired!

I leave it to everyone else to whether Tiur is Tom or Jerry for purposes of soundtrack.
    Aloli
  • edited December 2019
    Tuisto theme song.
  • Spinesreach

• Tanixalthas - Congregation and Order.

I knew this was the one when I kept replaying it over and over.

Close likeness of Tuisto at 0:35 to!

Suck it, Sapience.

• edited January 2020
    @Tuisto The place that comes from is very amusing to me.

TuistoBenedictoAloli
  • @Stine See? He get's it.

GLORIOUS!

Even got the robe right. Power stances are a plus.
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    The Dominion TBH

TuistoCallidora
  • whether this is me irl or my character is anybody's guess.

(Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    Tuisto
    Every time @Mjoll greets people.

HawaBruinTuisto
    edited January 2020
    Doublepost, fight me, but this is the Carnifex.

IazamatBruinMjollTuisto
  • Tetchta said:

I saw them live in November I was actually thinking "This is would he some badass music to listen to while playing a Death Knight." They're in part an inspiration for some of the shaman rituals Bruin has not yet performed.

Banner of the Guardians of Dendara
    Bruin and his pet squirrel, Kaly Bruin Bunny Sticker
    "Chibi Bruin" "Easter Bun Bruin"
    By: Konnorn By: Phoenecia
    TetchtaIesid
    Bruin said:

Tetchta said:

I saw them live in November I was actually thinking "This is would he some badass music to listen to while playing a Death Knight." They're in part an inspiration for some of the shaman rituals Bruin has not yet performed.

Super jelly you've seen them live. They don't come to the US that often.

Bruin
  • I feel like this is destiny since Borscin was the first to show me The Hu
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    MjollTetchta
  • edited January 2020
    Here's a song about forcing Oath Breakers to their knees and restoring the prophecies foretold by our ancestors. Inspiring to Shamans as well! Song begins around the 1 minute mark.

Tetchta said:

Super jelly you've seen them live. They don't come to the US that often.

Now that they've released their first album I think they're touring more. They'll be back in the states in May. Only downside is there aren't captions at the shows, one of my favorite parts is the lyrics.

Banner of the Guardians of Dendara
    Bruin and his pet squirrel, Kaly Bruin Bunny Sticker
    "Chibi Bruin" "Easter Bun Bruin"
    By: Konnorn By: Phoenecia
    Tuisto
  • Workshop of the Chief Engineer (Spinesreach).

BruinTetchta
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    I should find a good theme for Axius.. I can't seem to pick one, though. I don't think of music when designing characters, I guess, lol. Anyone got suggestions for people who've interacted with the strange Idrethy?

(OH! This comes up as an idea if only because it's ...actually pretty accurate, lol.)

BruinTetchtaTuisto