Show me your farms!

KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
Honestly, I am just so happy with how it all turned out and I really would love to fawn over the pixel maps of your farms. Or even the non-pixel maps and instead the text ones. I know some of you have gone aesthetically aligned, where others are chaos. I want to see them all!

Share the cute with me, please and paste your screenshots below!
RazmaelBenedictoOonaghAloliPeiry

Comments

• WELCOME TO TROLL TREE FARM
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    RazmaelKynaAloliMoxiePeiry
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    Look at those little trees! I love it.
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    This is what the little farm plots look like?!!?
    You made Aetolian harvest moon!?!
    Eventually, no one will have a reason to leave. That's my goal.

(Insert evil cackling here).
    Zaila
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Zaila said:

This is what the little farm plots look like?!!?
    You made Aetolian harvest moon!?!

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I thought this update was great, but totally wasn't going to be something I was going to bother with because grinding things is meh.

I have now spent the last 20 minutes trying to get mudlet to update.

HARVEST MOON, COME TO MEEEEEE!

(which is to say, I am super into this and I haven't even played with it yet - great job!)
    Kyna
  • Goruk Ranch is open for business but I need to learn farming first, once I have it pretty I will share!
    Moxie
  • edited July 2019
    Okay okay...only cause I have a cute little Froggo sprite for my farmer

Yes that is a tiny little Staff.
    AloliStineRazmaelKynaMjollMoxieRhinePeiry
    Oh my goodness, little frog rancher. Adorable! I can't wait to see Goruk Ranch filled with things other than grass, and dirt.
    Oonagh
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

MoxieRazmaelMjollKynaOonaghPeiryRhine
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    How long until someone releases recolors for undead chickens and hellcows tundra goats
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Omigosh, little Aishiaharpy farming is awesome!

I may have played too much .hack years ago, wanted to throw up arms and yell "Ohnomelon!"
    OonaghIesidAloli
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important

I had about 25 minutes total to set up my farm, so it is chaos. And I can't fix it now, or things would grow out of sync. So, next season, expect rigid grids and perfect ratios.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    KynaOonaghPeiryMjoll
    The little wings on pixel @Aishia makes my heart happy and @Rijetta , you're the first to show a screenshot of sproutlings and they're adorable. The lack of uniform is disappointing, though.

(Jk. I love all of these shots. So cute.)
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    Kyna said:

disappointing

Well now I have to fix it. Here's a sneak peek at some plans.

Left side is for grass, with 6 rows of 7 plants allowing for 7 total animals. The right half of the farm will be dedicated partly to seasonals - fruits, etc., and the rest to cotton or some other high-yield usefulness. Mostly cotton. Let's be real.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    RazmaelOonaghKynaAloli
  • I'm gonna join in with a tileset I made loosely based on Bloodloch.

If you guys would like to use it, here's the tiles. You just replace the other 32x32 and 16x16 icons with these ones.
    RazmaelKynaOonaghAloliZaila
  • How can I make a farm knowing my Rasani sprite will never be buff enough
    MjollOonagh
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Mine was big enough for wings I'm sure there's enough room for two huge bulging arms.
    Rasani
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Don't suppose, uhh...CMUD might be getting, uhh, some of this plugin love...no?...ah well......

Awesome farms, though.

Hi.

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    would be pretty easy to just switch to mudlet for farming, then switch back, at least. It's not complicated at all to set up it's like one click in a menu and one command in game!
    Tekias said:

Don't suppose, uhh...CMUD might be getting, uhh, some of this plugin love...no?...ah well......

Awesome farms, though.

Unfortunately not, I'm sorry! As we mentioned in the release, there's far too many clients out there to account for them all and keep the resources for them all. We had to pick two, so it was the two most used. The ASCII maps are still adorable, including the wilderness maps the plots are housed on.
  • SHEEEEEEEEP

also LOOK AT THE PIXEL THAT @PEIRY MADE FOR ME AAAAAAAAAA

I love this. I love ALL OF THIS!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    OonaghRazmaelPeiry
    Rijetta said:

Kyna said:

disappointing

Well now I have to fix it.
    I can sleep again at night knowing I don't need to be disappointed. Thank you.

Also, very cute.
    Oonagh
    @Kanivara in pixel is as cute as the little lambs.
    Kanivara
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Kyna said:

Tekias said:

Awesome farms, though.

Unfortunately not, I'm sorry! As we mentioned in the release, there's far too many clients out there to account for them all and keep the resources for them all. We had to pick two, so it was the two most used. The ASCII maps are still adorable, including the wilderness maps the plots are housed on.
    Oh, I know. I really only picked CMUD cause back in the day, I had a (pirated, so ashamed now) zMUD client, so I'm just familiar with how this one works with scripting. Too lazy/stubborn to learn how to use Mudlet.

Hi.

• God, time to bust out those old pixel art classes. Can we -edit- the sprites after we're done?
    Peiry
  • Rasani said:

God, time to bust out those old pixel art classes. Can we -edit- the sprites after we're done?

Yes! It's pretty easy too! Just replace the .png inside the aetfarmmap folder that got plopped into your mudlet profile of whatever you want to change!
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    NavaAloliRazmaelPeiry
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    I am loving these custom pixel avatars.
    AloliPeiryOonaghMjollKynaNava
  • Razmael said:
    SAME! Who can I commission?! The Troll must farm!
  • Mjoll said:

Razmael said:

SAME! Who can I commission?! The Troll must farm!

I think I made every single one in this thread so far.

If you want the png let me know and I'll send it your way!
    RazmaelNavaNerakhMjollOonaghRhineRasani