Vinyarion!

An agonized scream startles all into a brief hushed silence as Vinyarion finally transcends the mortal body, assuming the hollow form of a Tekal.

MoireanDhar

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Wuwu!
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Congrats!
  • Resolved, you still your thoughts and bend your mind to the task of completing your hollow form. The essence within you roils as you ineptly attempt to manipulate it. Then, with horrifying suddenness, you feel the constraints on your soul unravel, allowing the very essence of your being to spill away and evaporate, taking swathes of your material form with it. Your fraying psyche begins to collapse beneath its own weight, and as darkness laps at the edges of your vision, understanding finally blossoms within you. In a fevered instant, you grasp what must be done, and from the rapidly disintegrating remnants of your body you weave a new form, an echo of your imperfect self; a cage of flesh 

and bone to contain your wild, unfettered mind. Your spirit once again settles uneasily within your transformed flesh, and with bone-deep certainty you know you have become an Idreth.

A shiver runs through Creation, rapidly swelling into a thunderous, echoing tone that heralds the rebirth of the Idreth, Vinyarion.

Thanks to all those people who helped revive me and give me warmth or safeguard.  It'd great to finally get this

Alastair
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    That was crazy fast!
  • Congrats!
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Shut upbre."
    Arbre Aquila dur Naya says, "Yessir."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I'm a lady!"

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Yeah cutscene kicks in."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Watch our awesome CG."

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I grove ever stronger in the presence of Alastair!"
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Grow*."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "No druids here."
  • Congrats!
  • who are you?