Phoe arts

PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of EsterportSomewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 26 in The Exchange
Hey, all. I've been doodling a few things off and on for people since I started playing again, and I've had a few inquiries and requests since then, so I figure I might as well make a thread to formally offer my arting services. :)

I don't have nearly as much time as I'd like to devote to drawing, but I'll try to get stuff done in my spare time. Paypal is my preferred method of payment, but I will happily accept art trades or credits if you ask me nicely.

A few ground rules:

* I can be messaged here or on Discord with commission requests.
* Supply me with all the necessary descs and references: Appearance, clothing, any important accessories. Desired pose. If your character looks like Chris Hemsworth as Thor, tell me he looks like Chris Hemsworth as Thor. The more detailed/specific you get, the easier it is for me.
* Please keep all requests relatively PG in terms of nudity/gore. Pinups and a bit of blood I can do.
* I can do other things beyond the scope of what I offer here, but that'll have to be negotiated with me case by case.
* Payment only happens after the finished piece has been delivered

On Offer

Prices and samples of my work can be found here .

Special
Occasionally if I'm in a particular mood or feeling inspired, I'll be drawing according to a theme. These will largely be conceptual stuff or re-imaginings, meaning I take your character and an idea and go nuts with it. Example themes: Wild West, Eveningwear, Beach, etc. Prices for these will vary depending on whatever I decide to do.

Art Streaming
Occasionally on my days off, I'll stream artwork on Twitch! If you're ever interested in seeing my drawing process or want to see me draw your art, feel free to click on the link below and watch.

PHOE ART STREAM

Payment Info
Commissions can be paid for here. If paying through credits, they can just be transferred to me at any point in-game.
Post edited by Phoenecia on
PazradymKelliara

Comments

• PazradymPazradym Member Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    :Jumps in line for arts:
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving this a bump since I've been drawing a little more lately and my commission list has been whittled down. I'm also on Twitch now! I've updated the first post with all the new info. :smiley:
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been doing more art stuff lately, so bumpity bump!

Also! I have decided to do something new. I know some people can't afford art, or don't visit forums or the Aetolia Discord, or are usually otherwise anxious about requesting art. I do freebies on occasion, so I've decided to start a FREEBIE ART POOL. 

Once a month (or more often, depending on how quickly I work through my list), I'll roll dice to pull a name from a list of people in the pool, and they will receive art from me - whatever they like. 

So if you'd like to put your name or someone else's into the pool, feel free to message me here, in-game, or on Discord. Cuz art stuff makes people happy, and I love seeing other people's characters being brought to life. :)