Alathesia

And go! Be nice!
ZenobiaDaishinSeir

Comments

• All the Lovas and well wishes!
  • DaishinDaishin Bristol, UK
    Since under orders to be nice. Alathesia is the main reason I look forward to logging into Aet everyday, the hours of random conversation and RP are so entertaining, I would be good if others got to witness it and i'm sure they'd say the same. Thank you. x
  • I've been watching Alathesia's character develop over the course of the last few years. Being on the front lines watching her grow from a meek Enorian into the Commander of the Carnifex has been enjoyable. Alathesia is methodical in her leadership and aggressive in her reactions and is someone Xenia considers a strong ally.

From a player's perspective, I couldn't be prouder of Alathesia. I felt part of a collective effort to help her understand and enjoy all aspects of the game. I think you have a positive influence in Aetolia and really enjoy collaborating with you in Iosyne's order.

DaishinSeir
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Alathesia is always an interesting character, from her chosen wit to her thinking that things are said when they aren't. (FYI: She's either partly deaf or hears things. Maybe both)

Otherwise, it's always nice to see how she chooses to ask for advice or get help for whatever reason. It was fun watching her go from an itty bitty bb fighter to someone who can do pretty well in combat. Don't really have anything outside of that since we don't really RP with each other.

PS: You owe me waffles.

• RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    Alathesia is great! She can be official and commanding in one moment, and show a softer, more personal side the next. I really enjoy my time with her.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
  • AnnabethAnnabeth Atlanta
    She has all my love, that is for sure
  • Great character, and always sooooo buuuusy doing stuff, both for the guild and Bloodloch.
    Can wait to get more depth!
  • lets bump it up and see if there are any new feelings on Ala
  • Alathesia, My e-wife, and my absolute spoil monster. I absolutely love you! You are beyond amazing and there is never a dull moment with Stel and Ala. You are like my perpetual go to when I need a giggle.

I still say if they ever allow poly marriages, Ala will be Stel's wife! I can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing caring woman to totally spill my giggles both icly and oocly to. <3 never change lovely
  • I have been very happy since Coming into the Carnifex. Her leadership is astonishing and yet fun. No bad interactions and just all round funny.
    AlathesiaXenia