Recently Returned & No Idea What This Does..

I have a Mandala-carved Staff in my inventory that doesn't decay and when I probe it doesn't give any special commands or anything that can be used with it. I know it was important for something but I was gone for about 3 years and can't remember what the heck it was for. Can someone help me out with this one? Or is there any way that I can find out what an item does when probing it reveals nothing?

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Is it possible that it's a weapon staff made permanent by customisation?

• Hmm... I doubt it. I'm a monk and I know I've never used weapons. I know just prior to quitting Aetolia I was doing something that had to do with opening some sort of lockboxes. I got a lot of red bull's eyes and such from those, I think I got different style scrolls, and other things from them. I think this staff may have come from there or maybe it's an old artifact or something? I haven't found anyone in game that knows what it is lol
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    It was sold in Tecpatl's Cradle.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    If I'm not mistaken, that was actually a type of staff Omei was giving out to people for the purposes of "infecting" Bloodloch's desert regions with jungle growth.
    EowynXavin
  • That sounds somewhat familiar.