Short Questions

1150151152153154156»

Comments

• VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisPosts: 133Member ✭✭✭
    Aishia said:

I'll make an extra room in my haven for every person who says they're not gunna make a haven.

i'll join this initiative >:3c
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    (Research): Cariv says, "Itsa me, Buggio."
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Posts: 1,108Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm choosing to interpret this movement as a request for other things to do with haven points, since most people have a ton of them.

>.>

@Tiur Any word on when the crafting system is going to get fixed? Half my stuff still has double comms because of the changes. Was originally stated that I should send stuff that needed to be fixed to Becue, but I sent her a file with all the commands to make it easier for her ages ago, and you guys said that it was going to be fixed instead. Know y'all are busy and all, but rough ETA on that?

imageimage
  • SivekuiSivekui Posts: 82Member ✭✭
    Recently found out that the fishing shop sells lures.. Question is..

How do you use them? Just attach them to the rod? Or, do we get a specific area to use them in?
    MayhemHunting - Discord Chat - CLANHELP MAY (ingame)

• EowynEowyn SomewherePosts: 49Member ✭✭✭
    Sivekui said:

Recently found out that the fishing shop sells lures.. Question is..

How do you use them? Just attach them to the rod? Or, do we get a specific area to use them in?

You attach them and they are for fishing up specific things. I don't know that they are area-specific, necessarily, though. Someone else can chime in if they know.
    Didi
  • KasimirKasimir Clearwater, FLPosts: 31Member ✭✭
    Who should you message to get skill descriptions changed?
  • AnteheAntehe Posts: 408Member, Immortal Immortal
    If there is an error, you can TYPO it.
    Kasimir
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Posts: 1,882Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used to be a liaison command to submit a request to change it. Could give it to GMs or Secretaries or something

• KasimirKasimir Clearwater, FLPosts: 31Member ✭✭
    Aishia said:

Used to be a liaison command to submit a request to change it. Could give it to GMs or Secretaries or something

Still the case?

Thank you.
  • XavinXavin Posts: 1,439Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since liaisons no longer exist I would imagine no one has access to this command.

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardPosts: 371Member, Administrator, Immortal admin
    Kasimir said:
    Who should you message to get skill descriptions changed?
    You can message me or just TYPO it if it's a minor spelling/grammar mistake.

• EvalyneEvalyne A CoffinPosts: 29Member ✭✭
    Is there a way to delete spurious customisations?

I made one for a belt and then got a better belt from the giftbags last month >.>
    "Those whom do not see malice and suffering as beautiful, have not seen it as I have seen it."
    ~ Evalyne Ve'kahi
    Author of the Valkyrior system.
    Didi