• AishiaAishia Queen Bee Posts: 1,882Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    My life has seen a Crowning moment. Thank you @Didi

#Aishia
    Post edited by Aishia on

• DidiDidi Posts: 142Member ✭✭✭✭
    yay ego
  • TenshyoTenshyo Posts: 376Member ✭✭✭
    Lady Aishia, Queen of the Pickled Beets.

Rules in tandem to Lady Serrice, Liege of the Potato

Aishia
    Your first and last mistake is forgetting the potato thing is MY thing Serrice aint no potato anything.

• XeniaXenia Posts: 902Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Aishia and the random letters she occasionally sends Xenia, especially when they contain a corpse that she can draw a heart from!
    Aishia
  • XeniaXenia Posts: 902Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last time we RP'd there was angry scarf removal and challenges on who could whip it off with more fury. I still think about this, smile and then contemplate the cookbook these two would write together.
    Aishia
  • EmelleEmelle the Seer Seer's WoodPosts: 711Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    We haven't interacted a ton recently but your shouts make me giggle, silly harpy lady.
  • TenshyoTenshyo Posts: 376Member ✭✭✭
    HI-LAIR-IOUS

Haven

Didi
    (ಠ v ಠ )

Spam at my shame at triple bumping this myself. I wouldn't mind a kind word!

• MihaketiMihaketi Posts: 73Member ✭✭✭
    I haven't interacted with you for quite awhile, but when I have previously I've always enjoyed it. You have a way of playing a 'quirky', strange character who sings seemingly random things and behaves unpredictably but rewards you for paying attention and listening with actual depth to back it up. It's not a gimmick or a surface-level affectation, it's something that responds to interaction. It's nice, and not very common in my experience in Aet.
    AishiaKodazaDidiKiyotan
2»