Thank you!

1303132333436»

Comments

• RijettaRijetta Nowhere ImportantPosts: 49Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Vyxsis and @Toz . I've made so much progress in scripting and PKing thanks in large part to you two.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    JaymiVyxsis
  • CaolanCaolan StrayaPosts: 14Member ✭✭✭
    @Diogen - Thanks for taking the time to help me out! You were pretty quick to help after I issued about it, appreciate it.
  • KelliaraKelliara Posts: 472Member ✭✭✭✭
    Phoenecia said:

This goes out to the admin team and volunteers. Having never run a city or a guild, having a two-way line of communication and feedback is comforting. And when we have concerns or doubts, having you guys there to listen or clear the air helps bring a lot of relief. So thank you for that, and all the work you guys do.

QFT.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Chibi-Kelli by @Eleanor.
    ErzsebetDidi
  • KylanKylan Posts: 24Member ✭✭
    @Xenia Thanks for running with that. It was surprising to see that grow from a simple mistell.
    Xenia
  • CamilleCamille Posts: 50Member ✭✭
    Hoo boy. I may be back again again. I'm having some good fun this time around, thanks mostly to the lesson windfall from the Reanimation/Concoctions changes allowing me to make some character progress with Camille...

...but also thanks to @Kanivara and @Kelliara for doing some roleplay to make said progress immersive, believable, and a team effort.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
    Vash
  • NolaNola Posts: 676Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zaila I think we enjoy putting our characters through trials and tribulations a bit too much. Hahaha. But it's always fun!
  • NolaNola Posts: 676Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 5
    I haven't done this in a while!

@Kylan
    @Lehar
    @Vyxsis
    @Leana
    @Kasimir
    @Karhast
    @Rivas
    @Haven
    @Shaith
    @Maizin
    @Eowyn
    @Jami
    @Zaila
    @Dzekk
    @Sofiel
    @Theodast
    @Talonnb
    @Tenshyo
    @Melantha
    @Yeras
    @Benedicto
    @Eliadon
    @Shachalai
    @Rasani

Some of you have RP'd with me over the years, others, we've had only a handful of interactions. But I wanted to say thank you, because you've helped make my time on Aetolia enjoyable again, turning a bad experience back into a good experience.
    ZailaKasimirHavenSofiel
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker VirginiaPosts: 1,750Member, Guildmaster ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Eydis - *flags for abuse*
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Eydis