Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Throwback Thursday to me and @Urial in 2009 or something.

EowynVashSessizlikTeaniHavenKerrynMaiteIllikaalAloli
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited October 2017
    So I've been growing my hair out for the past almost 4 years now. I, along with every other male in my family grew up and had the same old boring buzzcut hairstyle all my life. My dad is a firm believer in thinking black people with dreads are criminals, etc which is why he's kept our hair cut all these years. It was also funny because when I was about 19, people would always tell me they thought I'd look better with hair and that I should stop shaving. Even now my dad hates my hair and he bet me $20 I wouldn't cut it off. I just kinda looked at him and asked did he really think I was about to cut 4 years of growth off for $20? I also pointed out I'm not a drug dealer, I'm not on drugs, I still work 80 hours every week, pay my bills, never been arrested, etc. so what's the problem? He really didn't have an answer, nor do I think he ever will. Anyway
    i'm about to post some embarrassing pictures. Feel free to laugh at them.

This was me at 16.

Pre-dreadlocks. He had issues with just the mohawk. This was a couple of years ago.

My driver's license on the left, I think I was 18 or 19. My pot card on the right, I took that maybe a 4-5 months ago.

You guys want me to go back to looking like a domestic terrorist? Yeah okay.

And here's a free bonus that I took this one Saturday before stuff got wild at my house.

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    SessizlikJensenZailaBenedictoNolaHavenTeani
  • edited October 2017
    Since I always post a picture when I start playing again, here's one after work last month. My eyebrows aren't usually that dark, but the plant I'm doing maintenance in is dirty af.
    HavenMariena
  • oooh, what sort of plant @Angroth ?
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

• For the time being, it's a tire manufacturing plant. Though given another couple months, I may be somewhere else.

You never know!
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I think I was expecting more cookies.
    XavinRunas
  • Sarita said:
    I think I was expecting more cookies.
    She keeps them all in Chrome, it's pinned to her taskbar.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    @Sarita I ate them all. @Toz I see what you did there. Nerd jokes. Do approve. 
  • TiurTiur Producer
    @Kyna That is awesome. I need to print out my stuff and show my desk now! It is nowhere near as cool though
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited October 2017
    I have joined the cult. Behold wraith Teani!

Edit: Accidentally put this in the wrong thread, but oh well!

HavenAleviZailaMarienaAnnabethSigmundSklax

• the reason I am never on anymore!
    ZailaKodaNolaTeaniMarienaAloliRunasSigmund
  • edited November 2017

@Annabeth wanted me to do the post, blame her!
    MayhemHunting - Discord Chat - CLANHELP MAY (ingame)

ZailaHavenAnnabethSigmundAloli
  • Is that a filter or makeup?

• Xenia said:

Is that a filter or makeup?

Filter but everyone thinks its makeup! lol I wish it was makeup done that well! @Xenia

• Sivekui Mail me the one in the middle please!
  • @Annabeth WHY on earth would I mail the GOOD one? You can have the crazy small female one - Rascal, or the greedy big one - Rolo!

Annabeth
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I, for one, am okay with a big fat cat snake. Thanks! :) That's a legit filter, it does look like makeup @Sivekui

• @Mariena You wont like the greedy cat snake when you have to hold all 3, and 2 of them you need both hands alone to hold, and the little one is the wiggler and bites! most days I have to juggle them!!!

Yep I have a few good snapchat filters which people didn't know the difference! My Panda look was the best in my books!

• AloliAloli Between Books
    edited February 2018
    Because why not?

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    CaolanZailaHavenPazradymIshinVyxsisSigmundAnnabeth
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    If that says Nasa I'm just automatically gunna assume ur an Astronaut now.
    @aishia
    It does, that was during the open house at JPL (I work there, but not an astronaut). 
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Ishin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I'm def the kind of person who finds working at JPL pretty impressive. But it's too late you're an Astronaut now. :star:
    AloliZailaVyxsis
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Looks like team rocket's blasting off again.
    AloliZaila
    Haha 

I have the “Rocket science school” shirt. I’ll take a picture of it later today! 

Happy  and Safe Black Friday
    @Aishia

I went to take the picture of the rocket science school shirt but someone hopped onto my lap then I realized what Elmo was doing...

PazradymVyxsisSigmund

ZailaSigmund
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    ah my legendary love of buns has leaked to the forums.
    Aloli