Apparently I need to get stone[d]

I have bought every stone commodity I have found available for sale and I still don't have enough for a single room in my new house. Is there some secret source of stone I haven't found or what?
Xenia

Comments

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Look in your City's commodity shop, stone is there for house building.

Mykellah
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Most cities will only release stone for purchase a little bit at a time, and the reality is most people end up having to stockpile stone slowly over time.
    Mykellah
  • Mariena said:

Look in your City's commodity shop, stone is there for house building.

Enorian had a massive stockpile of like 4 stone. 's gonna be a long time if I have to rely on that.
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    It takes time, is the main answer, also advertising that you're looking for stone on the market can help, I've had people sell their own stockpiles directly, albeit usually at higher prices than you'll find in the village shops 
    Mykellah
  • Zaila said:

It takes time, is the main answer, also advertising that you're looking for stone on the market can help, I've had people sell their own stockpiles directly, albeit usually at higher prices than you'll find in the village shops 

I am not a patient woman :c Advertising did help though so thanks for that suggestion
    Zaila
  • DzekkDzekk A training courtyard surrounded by arches
    What usually happens with certain commodities (such as stone) is they don't generally go for public wholesale. Try contacting the Trade Min and seeing if they can work with you in one room batches every season or such - something like that typically beats the pace of scrounging the comm shops of the land.
    (The Front Line): Aishia says, "U better check yourself before u Dzekk urself."
    MykellahDidi