Short Questions

Comments

• @Xavin thanks, it works with decay. But it only adds 3 % to my damage not 5% as stated. I am going to bug it.
  • Sorry if this has been asked before. I learned Shapeshifting to Mythical 80% and have all of the abilities. Is this normal? I haven't tried learning any more in it yet, but if I can, is there any value in doing so?
  • Kylae said:

Sorry if this has been asked before. I learned Shapeshifting to Mythical 80% and have all of the abilities. Is this normal? I haven't tried learning any more in it yet, but if I can, is there any value in doing so?

Huh. That's strange!

Do you have any other classes?
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Kylae
  • @Kelliara I got the wayfarer class in the introduction, but I've not learned anything in it. Both Ferality and Vocalizing required me to transcend to learn everything.
  • Kylae said:

@Kelliara I got the wayfarer class in the introduction, but I've not learned anything in it. Both Ferality and Vocalizing required me to transcend to learn everything.

Second question: Have you got any favours? Some of those will boost your skills.
  • Godfeelings is blank but I don't know if there are other things to look for here
  • QendylQendyl Colorado, USA
    You get the skill of den at 80% mythical now, and I believe there were skills having to do with packs that use to be after that, but it doesn't seem they're any longer a thing. I don't think you gain anything learning past 80% mythical
  • Qendyl said:

You get the skill of den at 80% mythical now, and I believe there were skills having to do with packs that use to be after that, but it doesn't seem they're any longer a thing. I don't think you gain anything learning past 80% mythical

Aha. That'd be the culprit.
    Didi
    With the new promotion going on, with the lotteries .. Is there a way to see your tickets for it the weekly/IRE lotteries? I guess they'd be the same tickets in each one, but is there a way to see them, or do they not show up until the lottery actually starts?
  • Also since it started on a friday, are we capable of getting it this week since there are only two days, or does it mean week as in 7 days from the day it started?
    imageimage
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Qendyl said:

With the new promotion going on, with the lotteries .. Is there a way to see your tickets for it the weekly/IRE lotteries? I guess they'd be the same tickets in each one, but is there a way to see them, or do they not show up until the lottery actually starts?

I -think- the command for this is IRE LOTTERY.
    Erzsebet said:

Also since it started on a friday, are we capable of getting it this week since there are only two days, or does it mean week as in 7 days from the day it started?

First drawing is on the 9th.
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    With my birthday money recieved today (and promptly deposited into the bank via ATM-depositing) I bought the nobrainer credit package. Now.. what exactly can I do with the vakmut racing tickets, since Vakmut racing is no longer a thing.. or of it is, then there are no planned races at the moment, since visiting Esterport's Vakmut track results the following message:

"No race info is available."

Is there anything I can do to use these tickets? Can they be converted to something else? Or maybe can they be swapped out for just participation in the current promo going on this month?

@Razmael @Tiur @Keroc ?
    When you buy a cooldown artifact, does the new cooldown come into effect after the original reset time, or does it take the time down right away?

Example:

I bought a L1 wayfare_mastery, which reduces the cooldown time significantly. Since I bought it, it's been over 12 hours, which is what it reduces the cooldown to. Should it have reset by now?
  • TiurTiur Producer
    It doesn't take into account cooldowns you already have.

I'll fix vakmut racing soon! Just distracted. Also, I'm not sure why it gave you racing tickets.
    QendylTekias
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    @Tiur

I'd take another look at the credits listing for the nobrainer -credits-. 300 credits for 50 dollars, comes with 5 vakmut tickets.
  • Why does 'directory food' not show any food? Mind = blown
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • You have to use the primary noun to get it to show up. So 'directory platter' would show all platters, but directory food doesn't work. Might IDEA the latter though?
    imageimage
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Tiur @Razmael @Keroc @Coderlani

Is there a way we could get Blood added to audit, like we have endurance and willpower? Being able to see what we have burning what would be incredibly useful.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Erzsebet
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Type BLOOD and you'll see any blood draining defences.
    Ishin
  • Erzsebet said:

You have to use the primary noun to get it to show up. So 'directory platter' would show all platters, but directory food doesn't work. Might IDEA the latter though?

I was standing in @Phoenecia's shop trying to "wears flower" and finding nothing. So I asked her were I could get some.

It was rather embarrassing.
    Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    DidiZaila
  • A lot of them are 'blossom' 'bloom' 'vine' 'fern' or 'rose' rather than flower. Or an individual flower name.
    imageimage
  • @Emir @Erzsebet directory _cooking might help. Also works for other trades!
    EowynCaolan
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    I've added WARES FOOD to list food. Weird that I overlooked this one!
    Caolan
  • Yero said:

@Emir @Erzsebet directory _cooking might help. Also works for other trades!

!!! wow thank you i had no idea about this one
    DidiErzsebet
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    97245 A pair of soft, half-calf black boots Being held by Ishin
    * web_evasion, stability, sproing

How long have I been wearing Air Jordan's?!
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    HavenRunas
  • Does anyone have all of the old Teradrim ABs?

Earth, Sand, and old Terramancy would be great to be able to look back on.

Additional question: level 80, where's some decent places to get gold?
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Angroth, sadly I don't have info on the Teradrim parts, but when it comes to gold, the best thing is to ask in game. Fishing seems to top most lists, but there are quests too. 

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Whatever you do, don't bash. There's no point (unless you're like me and do it just because now) and you don't get a lot of gold anymore. Fishing and questing is where all the gold is at now.

• I am a level 76 Templar, and want to start working on combat. My problem is I can't see and according to the ghelp files I need to track the afflictions the people I am fighting cure. What is a good work around to this; because combat gives to much spam for my reader to keep up.