Fear and Loathing in the Augerweald

RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
This is a log of an event between Rijetta and @Aisling , spurred on by @Chakrasul . There is some minor torture so please be aware of that.

Some context: Aisling was once a faithful of Chakrasul, and a beloved one. Rijetta is now in a very similarly place that Aisling was in. That makes Aisling sad.

https://pastebin.com/CJNb8F5Z
A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
AislingRunasVashBenedictoSibattiLinXeniaIanthe

Comments

• So gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
  • I am extremely impressed at the quality of the writing from both of you. The scene flowed naturally between each emote and never lost the sense of action and tension. On top of that the emotions on display were complex and realistic.

Thank you so much for sharing!
    Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    I really enjoyed this and felt compelled to leave feedback. But I'm going to preface it by saying that I haven't read a lot of RP logs lately, let alone contributed, and Sibatti has been fairly insular lately. So to say that I may be out of the loop is an understatement. There may be some preconceptions or biases I still have that might not be accurate today. Since I've had that happen to me in the past and gotten annoyed by it (how long did it take people to drop the negative perception of Duiran as a bunch of snuggly non-coms?) - I'm going to pre-emptively ask forgiveness for holding a perception that may no longer be accurate. And please do let me know if that's the case.

Aisling - I think your character really shines in times of drama. That's NOT to say that anything LESS than periods of high tension and strife are boring, far from it (and please don't ever think that). Aisling has great reactions to super pivotal and tense moments, and there's a lot of painstaking work put in to make them seem as real and descriptive as possible. The smallest of nuances are never dropped, or presumed. This is something I also learned from RP with Aisling is that you have to be really careful, because nothing will go unnoticed, or in some circumstances, go unpunished.

Rijetta - Wow, where did you come from? Here's where those potentially-inaccurate-perceptions I warned you about are going to pop in, but Rijetta feels like such a fresh take on Consanguine/Bloodlochian RP. Far, far from the "I'm evil rawr" brooding goth vampire who is too busy flaunting superiority to show any real dimension of character. I loved watching Rijetta stumble through her task, especially after watching her roll up like the Captain of the Hurt Train in the first part of the log. You managed to express here that your character is larger than the sum of her parts - the undead, vampire, Carnifex, Chakrasulian parts that all come into play but never individually define her.

This log reads like the chapter of a story, and what's cool is that it stands on its own, rather than needing to know everything that happened before this between them. And, just like a chapter of a much larger story, I get a real sense of what's going on with each of the characters. A bit of who they are, how the circumstances impact them, and where they might go after it's over. The best part (providing I get to see it/read about it, of course) is that now I really want to know what's next for both of them!
    VashAislingLinRijettaKelliara