Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• Kyna said:

@Vash I just noticed the suitcase/briefcase in the background of the monstrosity of pumpkin flavored vodka. It's really nice and vintage looking. I appreciate this.

Yeah I am sorry I did not get a good picture of it. But like I said, dry ice, and it had like hinged shelves inside with three rows of those small vodka bottles that spread out as it opened. I did not care for any of the food but they sure know how to present their vodka!

Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
  • SigmundSigmund The highest spire in Spinesreach

TeaniAryanneVashKodaza
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Been saving my hair for a while and now colored my hair purple cause the bf loves long purple hair. We are now on a break (or over) and he's not said anything about it at all.

Fighting the urge to just shave my head..

TeaniVashSigmund
  • @Sigmund - I don't now which you are, but that beard is quite nicely trimmed.
    @Eowyn - Awwww! He'll be taller than you soon, little sprout!
    @Sessizlik - No matter which way you go, that purple looks awesome. I don't know if it looks that way normally, but it has a cool iridescent quality in the photo and I love it

Sigmund
    I think it's actualy even more colorful and bright, especially when being out in the sun. There's still a darker tint downwards, since I had a dark reddish brown there before bleaching. So when bleaching, the hair went from light blond to orange, hence the diffent shades in the purple.
    Aryanne
  • Sessizlik said:

Been saving my hair for a while and now colored my hair purple cause the bf loves long purple hair. We are now on a break (or over) and he's not said anything about it at all.

Fighting the urge to just shave my head..

Then this comes for you!

SessizlikSigmundZaila
    @Kalak Thank you, you made me smile. <3
    KalakSigmund
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    Aryanne said:

@Eowyn - Awwww! He'll be taller than you soon, little sprout!

We measured him this weekend. Already 2'11" at 27 months and I'm only 4'9". Some calculating thing at the museum says he'll be 5'9" when he 'grows up'.
    VashRunasSigmund
  • Hey everyone!

Played for a while centuries ago and have just returned and am really enjoying being back. Here's a selfie I took on the ferry over to Bournemouth beach when some friends and I went down.
    ZailaCaolanEowynVashTeaniRunasJensenMariena
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Nice picture. Also, <3 Bournemouth! Spent three weeks there this summer (again) for work. 

• Teani said:

Nice picture. Also, <3 Bournemouth! Spent three weeks there this summer (again) for work. 

It was my first time there! Summer has been a bit meh this year, so it was a little chilly, but still great fun.

I'm Australian originally though so it's hard to impress me with a beach tbh :smiley:
    Teani
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    edited September 2017
    WHO ABANDONED AUSTRALIA?!

Edit: @Antehe gave me a cookie. I've calmed down.
    JaegerAnteheCaolan
  • That's a fairly impressive vertical you've got there!
    ZailaTeaniIllikaal
  • I think he jumped.
    ZailaQendyl
  • QendylQendyl Colorado, USA
    Aishia said:

I think he jumped.

If not, I'm calling shenanigans and getting my pitchfork. We have a witch amongst us
  • Nonono, he's just showing off his strength. Note his straight arm. It's supporting his weight in her grasp. For that matter, she's strong as hell too.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

ZailaArbre
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    edited September 2017
    So I'm deathly afraid of heights, we'll start this post there. It also happens to be my responsibility to climb a 130' ladder to do quarterly inspections of equipment on a smoke stack. This week was my first time up

These are panoramics I took opposite sides of the stack

sorry for not smiling, I was super tired from the climb up and trying not to freak out too bad
    ZailaTeaniJaegerVashKoda
  • JaegerJaeger London
    edited September 2017
    My flatmate's boyfriend is a PC and he let me try on his hat!

(I'm such a tourist :D )

MarienaCaolanDidiTeaniKodaInfin
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    Teani said:

New hair! So happy with the results. 

You make me very tempted to give in and do some fun color with my hair! I'm very jealous. :)

Teani
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Did someone say FUN COLOR??

Sorry for the crap picture, I'll have better ones later.
    EowynVashJensenTeaniZailaMariena
    @Eowyn Do it!! It's fun and uplifting! 

Arbre
    @Eowyn, the entire Hair studio was involved, snapping pictures of the finished results and posting it on their Instagram. Here you can see the color shift better than in my picture.

NolaEowynHavenJaegerVashIshin
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    Teani said:

@Eowyn, the entire Hair studio was involved, snapping pictures of the finished results and posting it on their Instagram. Here you can see the color shift better than in my picture.

My hair isn't quite long enough for that, but man..I just love it! So lovely, Teani :)
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    A little better color.

EowynZailaJaegerTeaniMarienaVash
  • You both have such vibrant, colorful hair.

Zaila
    @Arbre, that is just awesome. I wouldn't be able to pull off green hair like that!

• edited October 2017
    A wonderful pic that we got yesterday, from @Zaila and @Mephistoles wedding!

So enjoy a (very pregnant) me and @Shachalai !

ZailaRunasKynaVashJaegerKerrynMarienaAtarahIshin