Producer's Producering

2»

Comments

• @Teani oleis said its an Admin thing.. its why I sent him the big long email about whats wrong with it.

You can do path find -num- if you know the number thats not the issue @Vash .. it's finding the number of the room as if the map isn't updated then you have no luck at all.

This topic: http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/comment/74608#Comment_74608
    MayhemHunting - Discord Chat - CLANHELP MAY (ingame)

• TiurTiur Producer
    There are some commands I'm supposed to know that I apparently do not. I will look into this mapping stuff!
    VashSivekui
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    I feel like I'm probably contributing to the deluge of issues with all my siring and subscription problems, so I'm sorry that you have to deal with my nonsense so often. In any case, I just want to say what a precious little bean you are, @Tiur , and that your transparency is both refreshing and amusing, two things I look for in an all-powerful being with a penchant for exploding people. So, thanks for that and your patience.

As for questions, here's two!

Could you give us some hints as to the next overhaul you think will happen? I.e. the way the vampire system was just overhauled.

And, perhaps some hints as to what's planned for the next new class?
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Rijetta said:

Jesters.

LinRunasVyxsisSibattiArbreSigmund
  • Razmael said:

Rijetta said:

Jesters.

We were going to rip them off from Achaea, and take a few skills bit of inspiration from Lusternia's bards, and pass the resulting Frankenstein mess off as our own.

We figure nobody'll notice.

Shh.
  • TiurTiur Producer
    edited June 2017
    Actually, no new revamps. All my time is currently devoted to replacing a coder and a volunteer who dared to invoke the MOST HATED class on my forums.

I already told everyone what next system is being redone! Think back to previous promises.
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Nevermind. I'm the one quitting.
    IgnotumJaymiRunasTeaniVyxsis
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    This is why we can't have nice things.
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    hi i actually really want puppetry and also occultism pls cater to my niche desires thx uwu
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• TiurTiur Producer
    So, realtalk, @Rijetta : This year has gotten 1.5 classes. I feel like if I do another we're overdoing it.. but that said, I have a plan for a non-neutral one to work on. I dunno. Or maybe werecats.

I've hidden clues in the game, you know. HELP WEREHAMSTER works.

Honestly, we have three classes I consider needing work, they should likely come first.

I really really hate Jesters. HATE. There will never ever be a Vodun/Puppetry analogue.
    Fezzix
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    LinRunas
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Tiur said:

Or maybe werecats.

KerrynAishiaNolaPazradym
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Question oh great Producer!
    (Seriously you're pretty cool so far)

Would it be possible to get additions to fumology like scents peoples could wear? Like, the item could be a bottle of perfume and then you could WEAR perfume and it would show something like a wear line, only the line might say "the vague scent of cupcakes and vanilla can be detected".

On another thought: How likely would it be to get new trade skills like perfumery or cosmetics that would add wear lines? Because I think that'd be rad, but I've no idea if anyone else would.

Nola
  • TiurTiur Producer
    I like flavor. I would be okay with making those as skillsets. I worry cosmetics would get too noisy with all the different things you'd have to do, but perfumery makes sense.

After we handle the fixes to cooking, though. There's still some wonky stuff there.
    MarienaNola