Zisra

I'm Zisra. What's worse, my pvp or my rp? Only you can decide.

Comments

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    All I know, is I like your RPK.

But more seriously: I've only interacted with Zisra a couple times, but I give huge mad props for you taking the initiative to come pester Zaila in person on both occasions! You could have just shot a tell or message for my ad, but you just came over instead and it was 100Xs more awesome that way! (even if we all told you to go away because vampire) Looking forward to actually meeting up with Zisra to do more with that, too!
  • I love Zisra because I always get work for forging and jewelcraft through you. BTW, Just submitted your stuff :smile:
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
  • I enjoy Zisra. I have enjoyed watching her grow up in the Carnifex. She is for sure someone I can go to, and trust to get things done.
  • DaishinDaishin Bristol, UK
    Not had much interaction with Zisra but what I have had i've enjoyed! Really fun keep it up!
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    Ri had a great talk with Zisra recently, and it's so nice to have a friendly relationship with someone like Zisra, who practically exudes wisdom. I'm looking forward to more interaction!
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."