Cryptic Chest sale

I think its about time for a Cryptic Chest Sale, what do you lot think?

Comments

• My votes for a lesson package sale -- what with the Cabal revamp and WF being recently released, it's where I'd want to allocate this month's spending money.

• That's a good choice too but me I want DA Cryptic Chests
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Cryptic Chests aren't any good anymore. They are filled with nothing but garbage, garbage, and more garbage nowadays.

Style scrolls (5cr trade in), iterators (3cr trade in), commodities that you'll never use unless you're a crafter, curatives that you typically don't need, grimstim pills, hearts/bullseyes that never get used and eventually decay, sigils that are never used and just clog up inventory space.... that's just a small list and very few things can you trade in for credits.

Very rarely does the cost of buying a group of Chests ever really equate to the credit value worth that you spend (unless you get REALLY REALLY REALLY lucky, which it does happen). I get gambling, but most promos in Aetolia come to an equal or almost equal footing between the promo and the hard credit value items.

That said, I'd probably still buy Chests, but if I'm going to spend more than just 10 chests.... the rewards had better be worth it or get better. Just my opinion.

Annabeth
  • Lesson Sale please, with Wayfarer and Archivist, I have been itching to level my skills up in both......