LOVE

Comments

• SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    My LOVE here is that we're all moved into our new apartment and it's very lovely and spacious and a major upgrade over the last place.

My OOF is that I forgot about the message deletion, and lost all of my old messages. :(
    SeirRunasLinXenia
  • This is overdue, and required due to all the good vibes I've been harvesting off of Aetolia and it's population of high-fantasy misfits (I mean that endearingly). This is also better than plastering posts multiple times over and over on the Self-Affirmation thread, I try to be sparing with those and not be to aggressive with the fluffy feels.

@Nola - Thank you for your time, and willingly building upon the relationship that Tacitus and Nola have. It's downright blissful, and I can taste the high-fantasy involved with the student-teacher posture the two have. Not a hint of foul play, or deviant style feelings, just genuine, honest RP that has really started to color a large portion of who Tacitus is as a character. Nola really get's the best out of Tacitus, and is the single most prominent factor in his life. You keep it professional and polite OOC, and IG you're straight up awesome to RP with. #1 on the totem pole. It really is picturesque to me, Nola and Tacitus. Thank you for your energy involved with it.

@Tenshyo - Your a solid RP'r. Your emotes are a brick of solid wording and attention. I can sense the mental depth you dump into your character. Don't get trapped with Tenshyo one on one in an RP interaction in a room without any other characters to dilute the environment, you'll end up wanting to compete with RP, and it can be tricky.

@Vyxsis @Jaymi @Leana @Karhast @Cedric @Chai - Impossible to ignore, even if I'm being idle or lollygagging/lounging. You guys are solid characters and made out of some real good stuff. Some of the best there is.

@Kelliara - Bad guy #1. Excellent character presentation, and the most sinister/evil interaction that Tacitus is involved with. Know how Dionaea Muscipula catches insects? Yeah....that's Kelliara and Tacitus. Love the interactions. Stay salty you old wolf.

@Xenia - Your a 10ft spider creature. I can't highlight that enough. I can feel a mountain of substance behind the brief interaction that Tacitus has had with her, and it's all a pleasant mystery to contemplate upon. Love the tactical/combative clothing that Xenia creates.

@Teani - Light and brief interactions, however you've got weight and mass with your character's substance, I can see it, but I have yet to experience it. I really like the things Teani makes and sell's in her shop in Spinesreach.

@Elorin - You make some real fine attire items for characters in the game.

@Sirris - Your the Gary to my Ash. Excellent level of dislike that help's put some chinks in an otherwise good looking Tacitus.

@Mihaketi - I really don't need to expound upon why you are in this LOVE comment to begin with. Ultra unique character, always a pleasure to be about.

@Zaila - One of the more colorful characters to interact with. Plenty of grit and a punk rock like attitude. Zaila is a more boisterous experience to interact with and brings plenty of substance to the character table. One of Tacitus's most favorite people.

@Tacitus - Best for last, right? Thank's for helping me to cut down on my intense, hardcore addiction to nicotine.

TeaniNolaKarhastMihaketiVyxsisTenshyoLinXeniaFyrren
  • DrestynDrestyn Bloodloch
    edited March 2017
    This was in the wrong thread. Whups

• +--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #1401 ---------------------------+
    | Entered by: Tedrunai Date: 2017/03/07 23:55:34 |
    +--------------------------------- CHANGE ------------------------------------+

For all you system builders out there, I've added HELP FANCYAFFS.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

@Oleis can we put a shrine of Tedrunai up at NoT?
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Emir said:

+--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #1401 ---------------------------+
    | Entered by: Tedrunai Date: 2017/03/07 23:55:34 |
    +--------------------------------- CHANGE ------------------------------------+

For all you system builders out there, I've added HELP FANCYAFFS.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

@Oleis can we put a shrine of Tedrunai up at NoT?

It won't beat the one in my bedroom.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    ZailaVyxsisTeaniEmirArbreKyna
  • @Oleis whoa...
    That's hardcore.

Zaila
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I hear @Tedrunai is so swole his gains have gains.
    Fyrren
  • Love when you file your taxes and you find you're getting far more back than you expected.

TacitusDidiLinSeth
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    @Omei and the rest of the Order. That was incredibly neat and now Seir is blind, which will take some getting used to.
    EllianaLinPazradymZailaBufordSethNola
  • Seir said:

@Omei and the rest of the Order. That was incredibly neat and now Seir is blind, which will take some getting used to.

I wish I could like love agree and awesome this
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please
    SeirPazradymBuford
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited March 2017
    I love that people want to RP so much since I started logging on again. Every time I log in I got people coming up to me like;

I'm looking mostly at you @Nola
    Nola
  • DrestynDrestyn Bloodloch
    Mothertrucker, I still need to RP at you. Sometime. Somehow. I don't know. It'll happen.

Benedicto
    Drestyn said:

Mothertrucker, I still need to RP at you. Sometime. Somehow. I don't know. It'll happen.

Just Picard that unicorns man

Kyna
  • Benedicto said:

I love that people want to RP so much since I started logging on again. Every time I log in I got people coming up to me like;

I'm looking mostly at you @Nola

Am I allowed to RP at you, too, then?
  • yay friends keep up the excellent work
    KarhastKynaSibatti
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    edited March 2017
    Benedicto said:

I can't imagine whyyyyy... waaait!
    [spoiler]
    Benedicto said:

Maybe a tiiiiiiiny inkling[/spoiler]
    BenedictoHaven
    Zaila said:

Benedicto said:

I can't imagine whyyyyy... waaait!
    [spoiler]
    Benedicto said:

Maybe a tiiiiiiiny inkling[/spoiler]
    @cordia - come at me bro

@zaila - Benedicto - The Burt Reynolds of Aetolia.
    Zaila
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Benedicto said:

I was about to make a smart-assed comment about Benedicto being a deadpool wannabe, except I realized that Burt Reynolds is -not- Ryan Reynolds. And in fact, is not often in funny roles. Though he does have a wider arrangement of roles, and has great range in his acting ability. Point is: This comment has no purpose other than to apply an observation that serves no contributing service, other than to slightly amuse with my tiredness and my blathering of nonsense.
    Malcanthet
    Axius said:

Benedicto said:

I was about to make a smart-assed comment about Benedicto being a deadpool wannabe, except I realized that Burt Reynolds is -not- Ryan Reynolds. And in fact, is not often in funny roles. Though he does have a wider arrangement of roles, and has great range in his acting ability. Point is: This comment has no purpose other than to apply an observation that serves no contributing service, other than to slightly amuse with my tiredness and my blathering of nonsense.
    Benedicto - Burtpool of Aetolia

There. Fixed. Also, probably more accurate as well.
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    TIL: I have not seen a single Burt Reynaulds film.
    Also, I keep reading "Buttpool" and thinking its a kelki joke.
    XeniaBenedicto
  • Not an Aetolia love but I gotta give a massive shout out to my dog Moose. I love my dog. I took him to a St. Patrick's party last night and he is with out a doubt the best wing man I have ever had. 
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    (lashing unruly skirts to her legs) : green, gold and brown hair ribbons
    (rumpled, ill-fitting and nearly bursting) : a bridesmaid gown of flowing periwinkle-hued silk
    Loved the half hour of that Templar Ball I made it to. I JUST THOUGHT I'D POST MY OUTFIT SINCE I WAS IN AND OUT SO QUICK.
    Dzekk
  • DzekkDzekk A training courtyard surrounded by arches
    Ah, the Templar ball!

Much love goes out to @Rasani, @Elliana, @Kallah, and @Nola for making it happen!

As well as everyone else who attended (a list far too numerous to include everyone) - you all rocked! I had a great time.
    (The Front Line): Aishia says, "U better check yourself before u Dzekk urself."
    SeirPazradymNolaEllianaJaymiKallah
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    One of the things I've never really been into is the idea of planned out RP - I realize that sometimes it's unavoidable, but I've always felt far more engaged when something is come upon organically. For me, it feels far more immersive and real. Getting back into the game after a very long absence can be very tough, and it's been a bit of a struggle for me to find an arc for Siba that feels natural and unforced.

So needless to say, I'm really happy about discovering a plot arc this weekend, after a chance encounter and a few follow-ups, that I can really sink my teeth into. And exploring the idea, so far, has already been rewarding with a few of those aforementioned organic experiences, which makes it very encouraging to keep going.
    PazradymLinSeir
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    edited March 2017
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I just got a good look at @Iosyne's description just now while I got the chance to during some.. reprimanding of someone.

She is an Immortal of massive proportions, a half-woman, half-spider monstrosity of terrifying shape. The sharp, angular features of Her face are hardened into a cruel countenance, Her sightless gaze naught but narrowed white orbs lacking their pupil. A haze of creeping shadows partially swathes Her form, surrounding Her like a heavy fog, and partially melding with the wild mane of crimson-streaked black hair cascading from Her shoulders. Whipcord muscles beneath sleek ebony skin suit Her monstrous form well; where Her humanoid waist ends, an arachnid thorax begins and continues into a bulbous black abdomen splattered with red blots. Eight segmented, spindly legs carry this body aptly and swiftly, dexterous appendages capable of moving in any direction with frightening speed.

(worn around the finger) : a blood garnet ring cut into jagged facets
    (at the back of the neck) : a black-inked tattoo of a pair of crossed fists
    (biting into the wrist and arm.) : a golden spider bracelet

I -designed- that bit.
    ZailaSessizlikTacitusMalcanthet
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited March 2017
    Aetolia has been fantastic lately. I've had a ton of people approach me for roleplay lately, even novices where I didn't expect a six-line emote to pop out of nowhere. I want to thank people like @Omei, @Phoenecia, @Drestyn, @Sibatti, @Dzekk, @Qephah, @Elliana, @Zaila, @Lin, @Nola, @Aymah, and so many others. You guys make Seir a blast to play. <3
    LinEllianaDzekkZailaKerrynAymahBufordDrestyn
  • One of the current storylines playing out over all parts of Aetolia. The master crystal stuff tied in with the raiders has been really fun to explore all the little ways it ties together, as well as getting to participate in. Thanks, admin!
    KerocZailaKelliaraOleisSeirDrestyn
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Polished, antiqued steel comprises the heavy outer shell of this mask, lined on the
    inside with dark leather and fabric to provide a little cushioning and to act as a
    partial guard for the skin against intense heat or cold. The face of the mask bears
    close resemblence to a skull, possessing large eye sockets covered with lenses of
    blue-tinted glass, and a narrow, laced gash that mimics an open jaw. A set of heavy
    leather straps and buckles fastened to the sides of the mask allows it to be secured
    around the head.
    Sleek and rugged while still being somewhat stately in its appearance, this longcoat
    appears to have borrowed design elements from both noble and military styles of dress.
    Sewn from heavy black fabric, the coat is somewhat close-fitting, leaving only enough
    room for one or two layers of clothing to be worn underneath. The long sleeves hug
    the arms, widening slightly near the wrists in a set of cuffs secured by a set of
    round gold buttons. The main body of the garment is quite long, extending to just
    below the knees. A row of golden buttons runs down the front of the coat, matching
    the gold buttons on the cuffs, and the narrow gold piping that trims the edges of the
    garment. The inside of the coat has been lined with black satin, and possesses a
    small pocket on each side for holding small objects.
    I really do love this mask and coat, and thank you to @Phoenecia for (re)making it for me. Now I just need to play more.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Didi
    So. I think this belongs in the LOVE thread? I love the outcome of the hard work me and the rest of my band have put in to come up with these videos.

https://youtu.be/BrDL2wWV__I

https://youtu.be/LedoOTdIZiQ
    TeaniArbreMariena
  • edited March 2017
    Love for @Iosyne because she's awesome. I have a lot of fun with the order, particularly @Elliena, @Xenia and @Cordia - shout out to @Axius too because of pretty spider things.

Anti love for @Benedicto because he wouldn't roleplay with me. Breather snob. NRMPF.

ZailaXeniaLinBenedictoMarienaTedrunaiSeirAxius