A New Guild is Coming to Spinesreach

13»

Comments

• Satomi said:

Crux damage is identical to Cabalist's decay damage, except it has a 3.01s eq time instead of a 2.84s eq time. That's the only difference I've noticed, as a heavy basher.

So how does Bio Stimulant work? I don't have trans Bio to test.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• @Reux Based off testing, it uses your bio to reduce your EQ recovery time by .8s, at least, off my 3.01 crux balance. Your bio regens after about 10 seconds, so you can't spam it.

• Does magic_potence arti affect crux / anyone with the arti able to test it? Mine is linked to my +int arti so it's extremely difficult for me to compare the numbers, but I think it may've gotten missed like bash_cabalist did at first. Would be nice to have that affect my crux as well since I bought it for decay as cabal.
  • RE: new link. It is more or less all around weaker, but much more balanced. For instance, using it against a luminary now is bad, where in the past it didn't matter since it drained health and then mana, if you lost all your health and started losing mana to absolve point, well you shoul've died anyway. Now even for group fights if a luminary is there it's a dangerous thing as monk or any high damage class will drain your mana pretty quickly to an absolve point. I do like that it will require a bit more thinking.
    Satomi
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    edited March 2017
    Trikal said:

Does magic_potence arti affect crux / anyone with the arti able to test it? Mine is linked to my +int arti so it's extremely difficult for me to compare the numbers, but I think it may've gotten missed like bash_cabalist did at first. Would be nice to have that affect my crux as well since I bought it for decay as cabal.

Magic_potence works with Crux. The general rule is if you can use it in bashing, then potence will affect it.

It won't work on Afterimage damage though, just the initial damage.