Emir!

My secret identity is very quickly becoming not so secret, so assuming I can't contain the outbreak I thought I'd see what everyone who's interacted with Emir thought so far, before people start confusing me with me!
(Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"

Comments

• RoxiRoxi Reno, NV
    You're always up for a lesser, even when it's bound to be boring without anyone to abra-ca-dabra. I hope some time soon to be able to actually RP at you, but I love being able to just show up at a lesser that you're at and hang out and steal the eld's lunchmoney. :)

"
    Emir
  • Emir's loud, enthusiastic and in your face. Great energy and I can't wait to see what sort of mischief this character produces!

Emir
  • All I know about Emir is...

Feral Spirit Warden, Meltas Fiadhaich-Cardinalis's voice resonates across the land, "No one to come and take on a Rizgar for this lesser??"

Emir's voice resonates across the land, "I would have but he brought more friends than me. I know my shadeling is probably smarter than you and tougher than Dato but he doesn't count as a real combatant!"

You hear the distant sound of shifting sand.

You sense Inquisitor Cordia D'baen has left the realm.

Feral Spirit Warden, Meltas Fiadhaich-Cardinalis's voice resonates across the land, "Wells surely Emir, you can gather up one or two friends. I assume you still have those even after your little rant about Needing a teradrim the last time."

Emir's voice resonates across the land, "Friends are for SISSIES."
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    EmirXeniaTeani
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    all I know of Emir is that he came up, made a comment to my golem. and my golem got really mean back at him in response.

I'm sorry, but I also started cracking up at the mean-comments he fired back.

but I'm sure Emir is actually an okay person, and Axius (and his golem) probably ought to get to know him better.
    EmirFyrrenXenia
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I like Emir. He's loud and obnoxious and sometimes gets on Teani's nerves, but I love it. I hope I get to RP some with him, to get a more complete picture of him as a character. At the moment, he's mostly that hard-working combatant Sciomancer with a loud voice.

Emir
  • ErebosErebos Right there! Oh you missed him!
    My interaction with Emir has been some crazy shouting nonsense heard echoing through Bloodloch over the screaming prisoners and Erebos thinking to himself,  'The outside world is a silly place, let us not go there.'

DidiEmirTeaniTacitus
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Who're you?

<3
    Emir
  • ErebosErebos Right there! Oh you missed him!
    Just a lowly serf.

• Emir makes me enjoy having SHOUTS on.
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    Emir
  • You weird, man. Real crazy weird.
    FyrrenEmir
  • edited March 2017
    Emir is a tiny baby, but the kind of tiny baby that has magical abilities that are super strong.
    Kinda like Clarissa the Teenage Witch if she was a dude, he should probably have a talking pet cat.
    Sometimes in my dreams I think about Emir, its usually a short dream and I wake up before it gets too erotic.

All seriousness though, hes aight...and doesn't afraid of anybody
    Emir
  • I think I need an adult?
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    Didi
  • Surprisingly polite and honorable.... seems cool. Shame about that whole wanting to murder Paz thing.
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

EmirRunas
  • My thoughts on Emir? No, just no.
    Xenia
  • Bump. Emir is still a child who kills people, but he's done a lot of other stuff too. Does anyone who still use the forums have ANY OPINIONS?!
  • Cold, Salty when you lose, when you double switched class in that arena event, that was pretty cheesy though i acknowledge the strategy in it. And seemingly bi-polar. When you win you seem ok, but boy when you get salty you get downright ugly.
    IazamatMjollLeanaZailaLuasKanivaraTeaniVyxsis
    Whew, talk about a pot and kettle
    IazamatLeanaFezzix
  • TozToz
    edited October 2018
    I like that there was a 'when you win' but not a 'when you lose'.

Reading is hard, text games are for nerds.

Emir is the king of tilt but I'm 95% sure he spent a good bit of time giving you tips when you were starting out just like he does for almost everyone else. He still does that for almost everyone. If you aren't one of those, maybe it's mirror time.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

IazamatZailaMjoll
  • Toz said:

I like that there was a 'when you win' but not a 'when you lose'.

Reading is hard, text games are for nerds.

Emir is the king of tilt but I'm 95% sure he spent a good bit of time giving you tips when you were starting out just like he does for almost everyone else. He still does that for almost everyone. If you aren't one of those, maybe it's mirror time.

And you'd be 100% wrong. Emir gloated when he beat me, was salty when I beat him. Complained about my quarter system. He did say one thing good about me in a web once about how I was on to something with facemaul. But then turned it around and said how much I sucked because I couldn't beat a vampire without a minion because he had to kill it off.
    NaroLuasIazamatLeanaTeani
  • You know this is a thread about the character and not the player, right?
    ZailaLuasTeani
  • Man, the only thing that's changed about you is your name!

I'm still looking for opinions on those I've interacted with. :)
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited October 2018
    I've never seen him just like, holos falling from the sky or some bullcrap. I hate it. Does he have wings??
    EmirValingar
  • Emir is a fine man, a gentlebro of impeccable character, and I won't hear otherwise. Our deep and involving RP is often misunderstood as PK, but it's really a deep story a singular kind.
    KanivaraEmir
  • Iazamat said:

You know this is a thread about the character and not the player, right?

This all happened only on Galadriel
    IazamatKanivaraTeaniXenia
  • edited October 2018
    When interacting with Emir, wasn't bad. He does get salty about certain things, but who doesn't? Overall I have watched Emir blow crap up but also seen RP that was sufficient enough for my taste (next to none RP). Which is good enough for me. So it's neither good or bad opinions of emir as a character.
    Emir
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Emir is hilarious to interact with. You do a wonderful job of bringing out the extreme focus of a boy on a serious mission, when it's something he really wants to happen. 

Emir
  • emir is pretty ok. for some reason, i can't get it out of my head that he's bald, which doesn't really reflect on him so much as that explosion-happy aetolians tend to be bald. mazzion's bald, right? right?

anyways, the one negative thing i can say about emir is that he's a wasp, and this is clearly honey gang territory. on the other hand, he named his mount "Sisxyv" - a beautiful tribute to the One True Bug of Sapience.

you keep blowing things up you beautiful basturd
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Emir
    Don't worry, we will get his hair eventually
    Vyxsis
  • For every strand lost I will drop a bomb.  >:)
    VyxsisDidi