Good songs

Comments

• @Fyrren Her band is actually really good.

I've only recently begun to follow/listen to her stuff but I am thoroughly impressed.

Fyrren
  • @Tenshyo I am not too big into these kinds of 'djenty' or technical bands that often but I really dig this band a lot.

Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    Emir
  • @Fyrren that is straight Death

• @Tenshyo No, this is straight death.

EmirTenshyoTacitus
  • Not quite the same type of metal, or even metal at all depending on who you ask (I think most people refer to anything American and heavy as 'garbage'), but here's one of my favorites. Used to listen to these guys a lot and then stopped randomly. Popped up yesterday when I put my entire library on shuffle and I've been jamming nothing but them since.

(Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • @Emir Never been a big fan myself but I have a lot of friends who are way into Devil Driver.
    Emir
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

Day 4551.

I still love Devin Townsend. Such a goofy guy and so damned nice.

Fyrren
  • @Hadrak Yes! Devin is one of my all time favorites ever since Strapping Young Lad and his stuff with Steve Vai. He's an awesome musician and such a laid back guy, truly dedicated to the music.
    Hadrak
    @Fyrren He's just so gracious and kind to all his fans too. Dude's just stand up and has so much fun entertaining them.

Fyrren
  • And on a different subject... Here's a pretty damn unique instrument that sounds awesome.

Tacitus
  • @Hadrak Not sure this is something you know or not but check this project out. It's mostly written by and organized by Arjen Anthony Lucassen and Devin Townsend has featured on one of his previous albums before, this song is from the upcoming album. Almost all of his albums are part of one big epic sci-fi story.

Ayreon - The Day That The World Breaks Down

@Fyrren I like that! Thanks for sharing it.

Fyrren
  • @Hadrak Sure thing, man! Check out their other stuff as well and the side projects. There is a LOT of great stuff by that guy. Here's a side band he has that sings about famous sci-fi books and movies as well as dystopian stuff.

• Tuning into Sapience

FyrrenEmir
  • @Tacitus This is way chill, thanks for sharing.
    Tacitus

• edited February 2017

• edited February 2017
    Tuning into Sapience.

• Tuning into Sapience. Log in. Play. Do it.

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited March 2017

Should add that it's not the first time I listen to this. I just love it.

FyrrenBuford
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I recently found this old classic on Spotify and ever since, me and my bf's youngest (age 10) have had lots of hilarious times listening to the french "laughter", hi hi hi haw haw haw. :D Ah, gotta love Disney.

Tacitus
    Tacitus
  • edited March 2017
    @Axius - Good stuff, man.

Fyrren