Free pics, sortof?

Comments

• Man, I might have to put Oisynne at the bottom of your list just to get a portrait piece to go with the chibi. This is how tempting your art is.
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Way ahead of you, @Oisynne. You're still holding your place in the list. The cartoony one was just because I couldn't let go of the image in my head. :D So you will get your portrait too!
  • When are you gonna make Aetolia: The Animated Series? :smiley:
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    Hah! I wish I could do animations. XD But if you all find someone to do the animations, I can always work on character design. :P
    Fyrren
  • Ehehe. Muffin Queen strikes again!
    Sessizlik
  • DakanDakan Behind you
    Oh man, oh man oh man.

:)
    AryEmir
    Aaaargh.. Alright, Horkval are NOT easy to work with. When I finished this piece, I realized I made mistakes and had to redesign parts of it. But I hope that @Satomi likes it. I wanted to split the Horkval pictures a bit, so decided to do this, before heading on with the next pic.

Hope it depicts Satomi at least a bit. XD

ReuxSatomiAryKodazaFyrrenPazradymKelliaraRoxiXenia
  • edited February 2017
    This is great O.O I know Sato's desc is a mix of a mouthful and a hodgepodge thrown together into a melting pot, but this is gorgeous :D

Edit: It very much captures my attempt at making Sato fight to maintain her high standard of beauty while being, essentially, an Azudim Bug-girl. (Beauty as defined by Sato, of course.)

Edit2: Spent about 30 minutes staring at the picture and going "omg she's so cute"... I believe it is time to commence the photo bomb on all the people. -grabs link and goes to skype-

JaymiFyrren
  • Heee. Mandibles!
    FyrrenSatomi
  • Holy crap I love your art style. Sign me up.

He is a powerful Azudim of Atavian heritage with a tall, slender stature topping out at six and a half feet. Wide shoulders slim into a narrow waist, skin pale like white marble and very subtly swirled; visible beneath the pallid skin in several spots, his orange veins are bold and striking against his skin. His eyes are a strikingly bright, golden amber that shimmer with an ever-shifting glow, contrasted against the natural white, so bright that they seem to cast a brilliant glow from his narrow face. His hair is a deep red, short and perpetually mussed, as if he constantly ran his fingers through it. From his back sprouts a pair of once-white feathered wings now dusted with grey ash, the occasional flake falling to the ground behind him with the slightest movement.

(tailored to fit) : a pair of dark trousers
    (strapped to each forearm) : a scorched pair of steel-plated bracers
    (resting atop his nose) : a pair of amber glasses
    (sitting on his hips at a jaunty angle) : a charred, black leather weaponbelt
    (strapped to his right thigh) : a charred, blackened thigh-strapped dagger scabbard
    (untucked with rolled-up sleeves) : a crisp, immaculate white shirt

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Fyrren
  • Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I love it sooooo much!

SessizlikMelanthaFyrrenAryLeanaAxiusPazradym
  • You're really great! I love it. Could I volunteer Vyxsis? She's too shy to come to forums and I'd -love- to see her drawn. She's a Horkval!

She is an athletic Azudim of Horkvali heritage, which is plainly visible in her form. Her overall frame is humanoid, long, and slender - deceptively delicate - and while it is dominated with the flat surfaces of her chitinous carapace, the sides of her thorax, abdomen, and appendages curve gently. She has two prominent light pink, teardrop-shaped compound eyes on either side of her wedged head. Above and between her eyes, two long graceful antennae probe the air. The motions of her complex mantid mouth contrast with her lidless eyes, and her speech is slightly distorted by buzzing and clicking. Because of her rigid carapace and insectoid features, her expressions are muted, but her emotions can be inferred from the twitching and swaying of her antennae. Her forearms have slight barbs on their undersides, but these are more useful for climbing and gripping surfaces than fighting. A pair of shield-like wing-covers sprout just below her shoulders, protecting her delicate folding wings. In relaxed settings, she rests her wings in a flared position resembling an elegant dress. Soft orchid pink tinges her extremities and outer edges, gradually transitioning to the white that predominates her body. Cast in the light, a faint shimmer is visible in the many geometrical figures that have been painstakingly painted upon their face.

(worn on a finger) : a ring of delicate silver leaves
    (following the hips closely) : a figure-hugging snow-white skirt
    (worn on a finger) : 2 obsidian rings
    (wrapped around both hands) : a pair of snow-white wraps
    (worn on the feet) : a pair of simple aquamarine slippers
    (wrapped around the length of both legs) : a pair of snow-white wraps
    (covering the torso) : a backless top of diaphanous snow-white silk
    (worn on a finger) : a silver ring
    (worn on a finger) : a twisted silver ring
    (around the waist) : a thick, black Tekura belt
    (wrapped loosely about the shoulders) : a wrapping snow-white cowl weighted with alabaster
    (worn on the shirt) : 2 snow white star orchids
    (wrapped around the right wrist) : a set of weeping Slyphian prayerbeads

KodazaDidiKarhastPazradymJaymiVyxsis
  • er... following. thx for doing what i could not @Leana you are an excellent mudwife
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

SessizlikLeanaJaymi
  • And here, we see why Oisynne loves Sessi. Not just for her muffins. But also her big, adorable ears.
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I am both delighted by the adorable picture and disappointed by the lack of video!
    I have been working on setting up a twitch account for myself and have been considering streaming, but I am pretty sure it would be rather boring for people since I don't have a mic and can't see the chat while drawing. <.< But I have also considered offering doing videos of commissions, but then it would cost a little bit of money, so I would stray from my all free stuff..
  • edited February 2017
    Sessi's adorable...

If you have a phone or something, you can jump on your twitch while you stream so you can see your chat.

EmirSessizlikVyxsis
  • That is how us poor scrubs who think we're good enough to stream League watch all of our friends shit talk is in our Twitch chat while playing. 
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    Jaymi
    Thanks for the advice, @Jaymi! I will make sure to give that a try when I test stream!
    Jaymi
  • @Sessizlik, I actually really love watching people draw in general. I would watch even if you never spoke. O.O
    Sessizlik
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    Twitch overlays are a thing?

• She's not wrong.

• EEEEEEE SOO CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!
    PazradymXenia
  • Awh, lookit dat ickle Niall.
  • That was magical. Man I wish I could art.

Just out of curiosity, how much time was condensed there into those ~7 minutes? Curious how long these actually take.
    Kelliara
  • Well, guess it's even more official that Drestyn has no heart. Look at that kid.

Kanivara
  • Okay, so. I'm adding this to the list, because why not, amirite? This is Oisynne's nutty husband, Cardigan. They are crazy together and so on.

He is a wise Rajamala and stands tall at just a hand over six feet. His skin is drawn tight
    over muscle, broad shoulders giving him a fairly imposing frame. The fur covering his body
    is a dull blonde color, nearly made white by either time or the effects of the sun. Framing
    his head is a well-kept mane of a dark brown, creating a clashing contrast with the rest of
    his coat. His eyes, though, stand out amongst all other things- his left being a near-gold
    color, his right a dark, ichorous black. Several locks of his mane on his left side have
    been braided and bound by a tiny strap of blackened leather, and the rest has been
    meticulously groomed. Behind him sways a tail, seemingly of its own mind, which ends in a
    tapered tuft of dark brown fur. He walks with the blessing of Iosyne.

(covering the torso) : a simple warm-black undershirt
    (worn on the feet) : charcoal leather field boots
    (covering the torso) : a long-sleeved button-up warm-black shirt
    (over the torso) : a warm-black dress jacket
    (worn on head) : a black fedora hat
    (worn on the hands) : charcoal leather gloves
    (worn on the legs) : a charcoal leather utilitarian kilt
    (worn on the back) : a warm-black leather pack
    (hanging from the shoulders) : a cloak of winter's wrath
    (worn on the shirt) : an insignia of the Blades
    DidiTeani