Mafia: The Syssin Strike Back

15678911»

Comments

• edited February 2017
    I had a great time with this too. Thanks to everyone who played and of course our wonderful host/narrator @Emelle.  Looking forward to playing with you all again.  This one was a nailbiter!
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

Emelle
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Kelliara said:

If anyone is interested in one last Endings in Esterport, hit a like on this, if I get enough, like Emelle, I'll run one immediately.

Otherwise, stay tuned for "Mafia: Return of the Indoron" coming to a forum near you soon. (i.e. when people aren't totally overdone on Mafia)

What!? Clearly it should be Return of the Illuminai!

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    So who sent the random notes claiming that various people had been investigated, @Emelle? (The Follower one was legit, in case anyone was wondering.)
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Oh, right! I should have documented those.

The very first note was indeed sent by Lehar, as she stated. The two notes following the format "Investigated things. X is Y. --Psychic" were sent by Valingar. The note signed -pSychic was sent by Buford. And, finally, there was your note!
  • Buford said:

Thank you so much for hosting @Emelle, that was an absolute blast. GG everybody, and thanks for being fun to argue with @Emir :)

I'd definitely be down for another mafia game, but in about ~2 weeks for a little bit of a pause haha.

I figured this would be the feeling :)
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Hey @Kelliara how about some mafia? ;D
  • @Sibatti: Ask and you shall receive.
    Sibatti
  • Serrice said:

Kelliara said:

If anyone is interested in one last Endings in Esterport, hit a like on this, if I get enough, like Emelle, I'll run one immediately.

Otherwise, stay tuned for "Mafia: Return of the Indoron" coming to a forum near you soon. (i.e. when people aren't totally overdone on Mafia)

What!? Clearly it should be Return of the Illuminai!
    Hrm...actually...

Not a bad idea.
  • Yes please!
  • Update:

Figuring out a few logistical things.

Expect a callout thread created at some point in the next day asking for signups!
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    RETURN OF THE ILLUMINAI.