Oisynne

I always worry that I turn people off or annoy people and so this here thread... Is lovely. Because it tells me if I do or not. And since I love to RP, it seems the best thing to do to ensure I want to keep doing it.
ZailaRhoynn

Comments

• You're abhorrent and terribly boring.

Hah. No. You're lovely, and its so great to see a fresh face pop up who is eager for interactions. You have this really fun and engaging blend of innocence and deviance that's, in the very short time you've poked at me, really fun to poke back at. I definitely hope to see you stick around!
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    You showed up to my impromptu boredom-inspired gathering and you were awesome. Keep it coming!
  • yay friends
    Mihaketi
  • Is your name a deliberate anagram of Iosyne?
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    edited January 2017
    edit:

Oops... Mistaken identity -_-"...

well. I guess it just means you and I need to RP some so I have some actual input to put here!
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    OISYNNE!! OMG, this bundle of energy is so fun to have around it's ridiculous. Enthusiasm pouring out the ears! Seriously, I recommend everyone to interact with this character and I dare them not to feel moved in some way by it.

The enthusiasm you put into this character has seriously boosted me in my game, especially when it comes to bringing new, fun and exciting things to the guild. Thank you. Don't stop. Develop your character and bring more depth, but I seriously hope I can contribute in some small way to keep that attitude going, because it is simply awesome.

Didi
  • @Mihaketi - It is not. o.o I didn't even realize it had Iosyne in the name. It was a randomly generated one by the online client!
  • FINGER MANDIBLES RAWR! I <3
    OisynneCardie
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Oisynne is delightful. She is the type of character to blurt what bubbles up into her mind and that's really fun to me. Your emotes are solid, and you're not afraid to take your silliness to the City or anywhere, which is lovely too. We need more people like you. You are an instigator.

TeaniDidi
  • @Oisynne
    Love, love, love, love it. Keep it up, lady.
    She's barely containing her enthusiasm, and it is absolutely -hilarious- to behold. And the depth hidden in story is excellently meshed into general gameplay.
    As for Cardie...well, she's his kind of crazy :tongue::heart: