Seeking an artist

Hello!

This is not Aetolia related.

I'm looking for an artist to work on a personal commission that will be a gift for a friend of mine. Since there are so many great artists in Aetolia, I figured I'd see if I could throw money at one of them to get this project done for me. :) PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Comments

• Incentive: I am willing to pay 200 credits (or RL cash of lesser value, maybe $35?) for a completed piece, but there is a hard deadline of 2/15 by noon EST. Let me know!
  • @Sessizlik You seen this thread yet?
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I've seen it, but I worry about the timeline. I'm not sure I can work something out in the short time frame that's provided. However, if @Faerah's not found an artist yet, please, send me a pm and I will do what I can!
    Fyrren
  • I just want to say that @Sessizlik kicked ASS with the commission she did for me. If any of you need an artist who is quick, thoughtful, and easy to work with consider bugging her and throwing money her way. She is worth every penny. <3
    FyrrenSessizlik
  • Can we see the artwork? :smiley:
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    EmelleZaila
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Aww, thank you, @Faerah. <3 It was an important piece of work and I wanted to make sure everything was just as you wanted. I always feel pressured when there's a time limit, but when I get over the first anxiety, it usually lets go and I can work in piece. At least when there's a weekend. ;)

So, yes, toss your money my way! I mean commissions... commissions!
    FyrrenFaerah