Gold coins

Most games have a option to buy coins, so my thought I would like to run past others is what if you don't have to buy just credits? Instead for those who don't have a lot of gold give them a option instead of buying credits they could buy gold coins instead. Anything is possible correct?
AxiusTacitus

Comments

• Hexes said:

Most games have a option to buy coins, so my thought I would like to run past others is what if you don't have to buy just credits? Instead for those who don't have a lot of gold give them a option instead of buying credits they could buy gold coins instead. Anything is possible correct?

Usually people just buy credits and then sell them on the credit market and they sell pretty fast since the market is no longer flooded with credits.
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    TeaniFezzix
  • True but say I'm trying to get 600k gold for my character and don't want to buy credits only to sell them and end up getting less gold than what I wanted
    Tacitus
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Gold is something that is more easily obtained in the game than credits. If you buy credits and sell them, ending up with too little, then you can always quest to get that extra bit. Too many forms of currency on the website would make it complicated, especially since the value of credits/gold fluctuates.

Fyrren
  • Hexes said:

This would be a bad idea. The moment you put a real life money value on gold AND credits, the gold to credit exchange rate in game would become static. It would also put a hard, real life money value on everything that you buy with gold in game and all gold you earn through questing and bashing.
    AxiusFyrrenLeanaHexes