Mafia: Endings in Esterport

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Gah -- Phone too hard.

• Third day dawns, and still no solid information to go by. Unless someone has a better idea, I'll stick to my original vote.

VOTE: Teani

Karhast/Kerryn would be the other likely candidates, from what I can tell.

• EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Despite that she seems determined to see me dead, I am not ready to accuse Teani just yet. However, my gut tells me that @Karhast is hiding something. And to prove to @Teani that I will do more than sit back and wait for others to accuse, I will take action this time.

VOTE: KARHAST
  • Guys. Guys. Guys.

We have 5 votes needed to lynch, and 4 vampires around. We also have a confirmed town who's in contact with the Sentaari. Chances of them having found a vampire by now are literally over 50%. And now you're freaking throwing about the votes before she even says anything about her night are you serious?

Unvote, please, Jesus Christ. The vampire mafia train can hammer someone before Xenia even gets to tell anyone who we ought to vote for. Fuck.
  • Good point, Karhast.

Vote: Karhast

• Fine.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Alright, I don't quite know why Ilyon is so set on killing me off. I voted for Kerryn the first day, because she seemed suspiciously protective of Pazradym. I could just as well have voted for Emelle, who seemed to be pushing for a lynching, but as I've already mentioned, it was a toss-up.

After Xenia's attack, I voted on Emelle, because that's what Xenia had done the day before, and she even said herself she might have gotten a bit too close with her summary of what had happened. Since then I have kept my vote consistently on Emelle. She has hopped on the Emir train, and tried once again to push for a vote, while at the same time trying to say she doesn't want to seem pushy.

And now she's trying to prove something to me? Without any further information, I won't budge from this vote. It just doesn't sit right with me.

VOTE EMELLE

Or is Karhast a confirmed baddie? Has the Sentaari spoken out, Xenia?

• When have I so decisively called out a vote without wanting to discuss forever and a day first, @Teani. Your reluctance to follow my lead is suspicious.

• I'm guessing since she sounds much more sure than when it was Emir, we have confirmation

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Hey, I'm sorry, Xenia. I guess you're right about that. I just want you to know I'm still suspicious of Emelle, but let's get this done!

UNVOTE EMELLE

VOTE KARHAST

• UNVOTE: Teani
    VOTE: Karhast

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Gah! I just wake up and there's already people hollarin' for blood! My instinct is to follow Teani's logic about following Xenia's initial vote (do I have that right? All this hollarin' keeps twisting me around), but for now we can get this over with.

• Recap
    Ilyon voted for Teani
    Emelle voted for Karhast
    Xenia voted for Karhast
    Teani voted for Emelle
    Jami voted for Karhast
    Teani changed her vote to Karhast
    Ilyon changed his vote to Karhast
    Arbre voted for Karhast

Karhast (6): Emelle, Xenia, Jami, Teani, Ilyon, Arbre

Just when it seemed like the crowd struggled to find a target to unanimously point their fingers at, Karhast made the mistake of speaking up. One by one the onlookers shifted their focus to him, eying him from head to toe.

"It's you," Emelle direly accused.

The rest of the crowd joined in with these accusations as a clamorous uproar filled the air. The town had made their decision.

"Heeeey, waaaaaaaaait," came a voice - Arbre. She pushed and shoved her way through the crowd that had already made their decision with enough weight for the kill to declare that she too wanted in on the fun.

It took only a fleeting handful of seconds for Karhast to be beaten into submission. As his body twitched one last time, an ichorous black mist flew upwards from his chest that diffused away only moments later.

Karhast has been lynched by the town. He was a member of the Dominion.

It is now NIGHT 3.

There are 2 members of the Dominion alive.
    Abhorash is alive.
    The Sentaari is alive.
    The Illuminai is alive.
    The Syssin is alive.
    2 Citizens remain.

Night roles, please send me your actions!
  • "Did that night seem to drag on forever, or was it just me?" was the running discussion amongst the town as the citizens slowly crept from their homes.

A night that was nearly eternal seemed to end with no bodies found in the morning.

...oh wait, there it was.

Kerryn's body swung from a tree, her skin pallid and lifeless as the blood had been drained completely from it.

The citizens grew quiet, fists clenching with a renewed fervor as they glanced around for their next target.

Kerryn has been slain by the Dominion.
    She was a Citizen.

It is now DAY 4.

There are 2 members of the Dominion alive.
    Abhorash is alive.
    The Sentaari is alive.
    The Illuminai is alive.
    The Syssin is alive.
    1 Citizen remains.

4 votes needed to lynch.

• Well, then, it's a 4:3. Seems we need a perfect score from this point onward.

Going to first wait if Xenia has something.

• While I await word from the Sentaari, I'll go ahead and discuss my musings.

I'm seeing similar behavior patterns between @Jami, @Arbre and @Kelliara. All three of these people are remaining silent, barely have a voting record and are generally keeping their heads down and are easily overlooked. Kerryn was similar, but she's gone now. I think in here is our Syssin and two remaining Dominion members.

@Ilyon and @Teani seem to be equally vocal and it's my belief this group comprises our remaining villager and Abhorash. The day before Ilyon targeted Teani, potentially opening for a decisive win for the Dominion were Teani a villager and the Dominion quick to react. But no train formed, which makes me think Ilyon our villager and Teani in the Dominion, probably Abhorash.

• Crickets chirp somewhere off the distance.
    EmelleEmir
  • well it seems like people speaking up often puts them in suspicion, I'd like to avoid being hung by my own people or slaughtered by those vampire scum. Seems to have worked for Arbre, Kelliara, and Kerryn for a while also
  • Since I'll get called out for it either way, I'll flip a coin and go for one of my fellow silent folk.

VOTE: KELLIARA
  • Okay.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out which way the wind is blowing.

So here's my proposal to the Dominion: I help you kill Xenia today, tonight I sit in phase safely while you pick off whoever else you want.

Tomorrow, Esterport is all yours, and you let me walk away alive and in one piece.

Deal?

And here, as a show of good faith...

VOTE: XENIA.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • edited January 2017
    I'm going to see how this shakes out and remove my vote

UNVOTE: KELLIARA
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Whoa. Things just got real. (I'm quiet because I have no idea what I'm doing.)
  • edited January 2017
    I am at a loss for words, but it's clear the Dominion is too stupid to seize the opportunity. The wind is sure blowing, but the Dominion's sails are down.

I get it, it's taking a long time and the Dominion doesn't have its act together.

You're making a mistake @Kelliara.

Vote: Jami
    Vote: Arbre

• Well, well, what a twist.

Anyway.

VOTE: Arbre

• Jami voted for Kelliara
    Kelliara voted for Xenia
    Jami changed her vote from Kelliara to nobody
    Xenia voted for Arbre
    Ilyon voted for Arbre

Arbre (2): Xenia, Ilyon
    Xenia (1): Kelliara

4 votes needed to lynch
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
  • edited January 2017
    Well, since the townsfolk look like they're getting their act together, and the Dominion apparently can't make its mind up about whether or not it wants to take over the city, I suppose decisions will have to be made for them.

UNVOTE: XENIA
    VOTE: ARBRE
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • See, Emelle, the gods DO exist.

• Recap
    Jami voted for Kelliara
    Kelliara voted for Xenia
    Jami changed her vote from Kelliara to nobody
    Xenia voted for Arbre
    Ilyon voted for Arbre
    Emelle voted for Arbre
    Kelliara changed her vote from Xenia to Arbre

Arbre (4): Xenia, Ilyon, Emelle, Kelliara

Trickery was afoot.

Despite the fact that Arbre was the last one to level the dire pointing finger towards the Dominion the last day, she was offered no refuge from the accusations today. The citizens descended upon her, malice glinting in their eyes as they ended her life.

...Or, unlife, evidently, as evidenced by the thick black mist that erupted from her husk that sat upon the ground.

Arbre has been lynched by the town. She was a member of the Dominion.

It is now NIGHT 4.

There is 1 member of the Dominion alive.
    Abhorash is alive.
    The Sentaari is alive.
    The Illuminai is alive.
    The Syssin is alive.
    1 Citizen remains.

Night roles, please send me your actions!