Morwen

She's a very new character who has had limited interaction with people (primarily because I'm buried in help files that need fixing *weep*). So this post is more about inviting people to engage with her. I enjoy roleplaying - but I somewhat feel like because she got GM so quickly, a lot of RP avenues have been cut off because she's kinda had to jump from being a kid learning about the world to being a kid pretending to be and adult while finding her footing as a leader. So... Talk to her! Please!

Comments

• The brief interaction we had when I checked in last week was pretty enjoyable even if it was more business than anything else!

• Morwen is a breath of fresh air, from someone who has traveled about IRE games, I have found her take on leadership to be most engaging and rewarding. I have led Cities and other organizations elsewhere, and heard about the RP potential, and whilst I joined the Ascendril due to it being a smaller organization I have seen nothing but pride in her managing of it and a personal investment into seeing it flourish.

I am excited for more interaction because out of all things I have seen, Morwen does not play some high and mighty maxed out character with zero flaws, she understands what it is to be fallible, and even moreso makes it feel realistic when interacting. I truly find that most valuable and between my interactions with her and @Eliadon I have found the Ascendril...small as we may be...a pretty amazing organization.

-totally isn't brown nosing-
    -might actually be-
    -no, but for real love it so much-
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    <3
    Runas
  • MorwenMorwen Under The Sea
    edited November 2016
    Thank you, @Runas!

Admittedly, she always had aspirations to become the Archmage - but I hoped it would come a bit later in her character development. It's been interesting balancing being a "leader" while still developing a personality with some depth and heart. She's so young and didn't really have a lot of time to make friends or meet new people before she was suddenly representing an entire organization. So I'm glad she doesn't seem too stiff!

I really enjoy her and Runas' interactions! That moment where they bonded over both being from displaced races was a great one. :)

@Xavin - I enjoyed the brief interaction as well! Don't be too much of a stranger.

@Eliadon: <3!
    Runas