Qephah

I've been playing for a good part of a year now, so I would love to get input about Q.

Comments

• I DUNNO MAN, YOU'RE PRETTY NEW TO ME!

I like Q doing Q things and Q stuff.

Q!!!! /Picard

• Fezzix's first protege to go all the way with the Syssin. It's always a pleasure to play with Qeph.
    Istela
  • I absolutely adore Qephah. He seems to bring out the lighter side of Stel, especially when she is severe...Or dour as he eloquently put it. I really do enjoy every interaction Tree and Tiny have :)
    Qephah
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I'm enjoying getting to know Qephah. Your characterization is fascinating, the way you give away little bits of his background and personality while still reserving something for the imagination -- it always leaves me wondering what he's thinking and looking forward to our next interaction.
    Qephah
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Ehehehe its been fun having Chocolate Banana Pop and Red grow up as baby Syssin together. Pops is always there to comfort/appease/roll his eyes at Zaila whenever need be: and makes people confused as hell thinking she's talking about Ingram (which is just win-win).

Anyway! You play Pops great. I will often scoff at non-mechanically-supported rp like "I naturally have five penises" like an RP elitist that I undoubtedly am, but Pops was totally believeable and had a good backstory-explanation behind his lack-of-boobs that I was impressed by and felt totally legit! You also managed to make that NOT the entirety of the character's character.

I am super looking forward to where their most recent new developments will lead! /vaguebooking
    Qephah