Lycurgus Tiwaz Wolf-Tongue

Thoughts on the character?

Comments

• Honestly I have never interacted, but an interesting name! I would be open to roleplaying and seeing how the views will change :)
    Lycurgus
  • yay friends
    HavenLycurgus
  • I really appreciate the theological scholar trope, especially when used in Enorian. Lycurgus fits that to a T. He's been an excellent foil to Saturnine, who likes to hit him up just to see how well she understands her own new ideas, rebounding them off of his brain if you will.

I would offer this little bit of critique: take the time to carefully assess the reasoning for the arguments he makes. For instance, Lycurgus's spiel on the purity of violence was an excellent insight into the character himself, but he never seemed to explain exactly why he held it to such a high social standard, instead choosing to reinforce the benefits of it!

I think if you can nail that aspect down, Lycurgus would be an intellectual force to be reckoned with.
    Lycurgus
  • I think that Lycurgus and Elliana will have quite an interesting friendship, I notice he is more the watchful cautionary type, where as Elli is his polar opposite. I think that it is an interesting dynamic between the two, considering Elli is constantly all over the place. Keep up how you build on Lycurgus and you will have an amazing character, with a solid foundation!
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please
    Lycurgus