Kallah

Yep, figured might as well :-P Go for it!

Comments

• Kallah is fun and always has something different going on. Its always a treat to find out what is going on in her life.
    Kallah
  • Kallah is very awesome. I miss the Lunare days, but it is what it is :P Just keep enjoying yourself and having fun. I'll continue prodding at you occasionally IC!

Kallah
  • I don't post on here often, and it's been well over a year and so so much has changed, so I decided to give it another go! Throw em at me!
  • Kallah is definitely an interesting character to RP with, though we don't do much honestly. Xan just like sharing his weird curiosities he finds fishing, and it was nice being at least a small part of your family RP during that picnic
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    Kallah
  • edited September 2016
    Tens' very best friend!
    Over the past... what...? Two years? Three years? The RP between Tens and @Kallah has been some of my favorite RP of all time.

They've been emotional, serious, fun, and hilarious. #BestPair

Kallah
  • Bumpity bump bump
  • KAllah is amazing :) She's sweet and affectionate when appropriate, fierce and determined, and just all around awesome. Plus... Kitsune ftw

Kallah
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I've enjoyed getting to know Kallah through everything she goes through. I can get along with anyone but it really surprised me how we can both be sweet and have hilarious adventures.

There's never a time when I have Kallah and Aloli in the same room that we're both not laughing so hard...my cheeks always hurt from all the smiles!

I keep Aloli's circle small and it's wonderful to have a sister/bestie like Kallah.

Not only that, thank you for being such an honest and amazing friend too, without Kallah's and a few other's support I'd have quit this game a long time ago. Don't ever change! <3
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    KallahTenshyo