Xenia

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Her strategy to win this farming board game was to monopolize the alcohol production.

DraimanKerocXenia
  • Serrice said:

Her strategy to win this farming board game was to monopolize the alcohol production.

I had to feed my family something, beer was the clear solution to their nutritional needs.

Draiman

• KelliaraXeniaTenshyo

• Xenia
  • Xenia said:

The one thing I will always be jealous of. Why do the Carnifex get puppies but nobody else does :cry:
  • Rasani said:

The one thing I will always be jealous of. Why do the Carnifex get puppies but nobody else does :cry:

Because Carnifex are about the only ones who love it more when their puppies try and kill them/themselves/each other than when their puppy is cute and cuddly.

Fun fact: No Carnifex hound is ever born cute and cuddly.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox

A warhound in his dress uniform.

TenshyoRasaniXeniaNia

• This is a more accurate representation of @Xenia's hound.
    TenshyoMazarineNiaXeniaKelliaraAymah
  • edited September 2016

Battle armor

edit: holy crap I take it back it's this

NiaTenshyoXenia
  • Warhounds are now just pugs. Little pugs sneezing on everyone in combat.

Xenia
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    edited September 2016
    I, personally, would like to have the warhound equivalent of Air Bud.

That said, I enjoy your character @Xenia! Looking forward to our next meeting.
    Xenia
  • I just hope the rest of you understand I was totally making a serious comment on her character from the perspective of mine.
    TenshyoXeniaDraiman
  • So was I.

Best Commander imho.

Xenia
  • In my head our conversation goes something like this:
    Aishia said:

"Why are you Carnifex, I disapprove."

Xenia said:

Tenshyo
  • Tedrunai said:

This is a more accurate representation of @Xenia's hound.

I will forever more be unable to take Whaleclaw seriously. Thank you for this
    NiaXeniaTedrunai
  • I'd thought this would have gone without saying, but apparently not!

Nothing but <3 for @Xenia. Every interaction is fantastic, and I look forward to seeing where Kelli and Xenia go together in the future!
    Nia
  • Wh..what happened in here?

You know.. you know I don't want to know - I don't want to know.

The last interaction between @Xenia and @Tenshyo put him between a rock and a hard place.
    The hard place won.

Nia
  • NiaNia Trashy
    edited September 2016
    I've been tepid about approaching all these many daunting self-affirmation threads… and there are many yet that I still intend to get to, at some point! But, here goes.

@Xenia is one of my favourite characters to interact with. There's a combination of factors I look for in a perfect roleplay partner and honestly, you hit them all without exception. It's been my long-standing belief that the player's attitude, not writing skill, is the most important factor, and the fact that you are OOCly so chill, approachable and just strike me as an earnest person is no small part of why I like to RP with you. Beyond that:
    • Thank you so much for making the effort early on, unasked, to help me get integrated in the city and making me feel important through the 'favour' your character asked of mine. I was daunted at first, but it's generated more story and interesting RP for me than I could ever imagine.
    • I was really impressed by how quickly you jumped to react in the Halls of the Messenger when I threw out a random, fairly meaningless emote to justify my presence logging in. I had no idea who you were at the time and I had no expectations. Your immediate response made my day. I even pasted it to a non-IRE friend on Skype to say 'omg look people are RPing with me'.
    • You have a really great knack for not just responding to people, but moving the story forward. There's an improv skill called 'yes, and,' which refers to having characters build up off on each other to pursue a spontaneous scene, rather than shooting the actors down to interrupt it. Many players have the 'yes' part down; I greet them, they greet me back. You have the 'and' part down to a pat, which is somewhat rarer. I greet you, you ask why I'm sleeping in the rafters and offer me a place to live. Seriously, wow.
    • I'm not in the Carnifex so I don't know how you lead, but I want to say that you also strike me as a good leader. Apart from just being an inclusive, Xenia is an appropriately imposing (yet approachable) character. I laughed very hard at her response to being given a mortal heart. She's serious, cold and terrifying, but in a fun way.
    • I find you really easy to bounce emotes off of and write with off the cuff. Our characters are very different from one another, and yet just click. Xenia takes Nia seriously even when Nia is not meant to be taken seriously at all, which amuses me. But in doing so, challenges me as a player and helps make things happen.
    • The relationship that Xenia has with Nia doesn't seem uncommon for you. In almost every interaction I've had with you, it's become apparent to me that you've built up relationships with many other characters, and you frequently reference them in your RP. From Kelliara to Kelliara's family, from Moirean to Whaleclaw, from the Keep to her rivals. Even Chef Yasmar. It's wonderful to meet that kind of character who has such a rich history and really feels like a relevant, in-touch part of the world.
    In summary, I just wanted to say you get full marks for attitude, and that's the most underrated quality that makes a good roleplayer, for me. Keep it up.
    DraimanXeniaTedrunaiFaerahDidiKelliaraXandrenHavenAishia
  • It's been a year or so, stroke my ego (please)!

• yay friends and family keep up the excellent work
    AishiaXenia
  • Xenia, oh Xenia.
    Where does one even really begin to start?

There is a respect Tens gives Xenia from interactions over the years that he admits to a great deal. Every interaction was, whether pleasant or 'malicious' is always enjoyable.

• edited March 2018
    Your character is really consistently solid and - while it's hard to play around this - I really like that your character only steps forward if she has something to communicate. You don't waste your words, and you don't waste your writing - your style is just sort of consistently artful and you have an equally consistent presence in the game world.

Also, what you did for Enorian re: the comms drama was really decent on both an IC and OOC level, and I just want to make sure that I praise you effusively for doing it. I have some serious respect for you as a player now.
  • You've managed to hit the line between someone being generally closed-off and self-sufficient/self-supporting (I dunno a good word), and being unapproachable as an RP partner. It's a nice balance that a lot of people skew too far to the left or right of and it's good to have you around. :+1:
    Didi
  • I really don't interact with Xenia but from afar her serious nature makes tyb interested.
    Xenia
  • been away a few years. Have dove back into the waters. Ready to subject myself to the opinions of my fellow players -- all of whom have been contributing to my enjoyment thus far.

• Xenia was one of the anchor points that helped to cement my early days back and I'm so happy to see her, and now I get to experience her in the guild as a delicious bonus.

Spider brain Xenia is an absolute delight to watch, you never know what she's going to say or do next, but it always makes sense as it happens and that is absolutely fascinating. MORE PLZ
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    Xenia
  • Definitely my favorite spider. 

Xenia
  • Xenia has attained many of the life goals Gali had set for herself: a branching and successful family with greatness as close as low-hanging fruit all around it. A child of the flesh. Status attained in her guild, and affinity with her chosen Divine so great that Gali couldn't imagine Xenia as anything other than a Chiav with a heart round her neck.

She's both humbled and happy to be able to simply spend time with someone like that, and from the past when Gali wasn't even in Bloodloch to boot. Moreso because she finds Xenia trustworthy past the simple Fealty demanded of all Carnifex - and Xenia's straightforwardness in interactions soothing for her worrywart mind.

As a player, from scenes potentially important for character development to reactions to world events to simple banter and girl talk over drinks, time writing with you is always a pleasant thing to do. Xenia's definitely got a character and a flavor of her own, and you taking time to RP out even simple things (like I probably mentioned in an esteem before?) really impressed me. I didn't expect Gali would get this chummy with her and her dad both, but I'm very glad for the friendships that are forming here.
    Xenia
  • spooder

Xenia