Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    I mean, there's nothing wrong with bringing back old trends. It's very common in the bay area to see people walking down the street talking on their phones with one of these:

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    XeniaZailaLycurgus
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    ewww grossssss, an iphone
    DraimanZailaLinFurtum
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    People use iphones to....call people?
    ZailaJensen
  • Here's mah rogue from WoW. :D

Art by @Phoenecia! Full image available here!
    Ishin
  • very fierce
    LaitXandrenMazarine
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    So in June my gf and I went to Belize, and she took a few pictures.

here is our cabana at Glover's atoll, we spent a week here chillin in the sun.

I ended up reading a lot on our back deck.  The break water is the barrier of the atoll.

sunsets were nice even though they usually brought heat lighting.  Was a good trip
    XeniaAryanneEmelleHavenDraimanFurtum
  • TedrunaiTedrunai Immortal
    Jensen said:

So in June my gf and I went to Belize

RIP.
    XeniaAryanne
  • The puppy that I showed off earlier in this thread is already getting bigger, and it's only been a little over a month and a half. Creeping on 5 months old, and I'm secretly still hoping he gets as big as my other one. They've pretty much become besties:

(Except maybe Atlas, the bigger one, doesn't necessary trust him at all times...)

DidiTenshyoEmelleXeniaTeaniKerrynDraimanNia
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Went to London, and thought I'd share! We were three generations going on the trip, having a blast and seeing the sights.

My daughter and I outside Buckingham Palace:

The gardens inside the fence were beautiful, of course. We went for a stroll there too!

We dressed up for the night and went to see Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's theatre:

We had three and a half days, so I can't really show pictures of -everything- we did, but here are a few more sample pictures:

At the Tower Bridge:

Goofing around at Madame Tussaude:

Evening view from London Eye:

EmelleLycurgus
  • Some of the reasons I've been scarce lately.

I'd like to say I'll be around more, but RL is treating me very well at the moment. I do miss a few of you though!

DraimanBufordTeaniMarienaTragerXeniaEmelleIrae
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I'm really jealous of that hammock.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

BufordRasharXeniaEmelle
  • I always feel jealous about hammocks until I lay in one for more than like 5 minutes and remember why I hate them.
  • I think what @draiman is saying is he wants me to lay on top of him while holding my 70 lb mutt.
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Wow not quite sir
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

DidiTedrunaiRasharIrae
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Draiman said:

Wow not quite sir

RasharXeniaPilarTenshyoEmelleIraeLycurgusRunas
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Date night with the woman, @Kyna!

Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

KynaNiaBufordEmelleTeaniXeniaKerrynRunas
  • I went to a hookah bar last night and just about died from the smell and smoke. :( Never again, I'll stick to alcohol and the bad decisions that come with it. Also, by looking into the background: Do all of these damn places look the same? D:

• Headshot from the Job Fair during the final months of my senior year of college. From a few months ago. I think I look good. I've lost a little weight since then, though I feel like I need to scour my face now. Stress of the new job- which I love- has me breaking out a bit, and I desperately need a haircut.\

Here's a more recent one of myself and the SO visiting my High school Alma Mater during the summer in VT.

MarienaEmelle
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Rhoynn Your face looks familiar and for the life of me I can't place why.

ZailaPeriluna
  • Mariena said:

I'm an MKO refugee. Could be that you saw me on that forum? Although if so, I'd appreciate you not saying who I was.
    Nia
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Rhoynn said:

Mariena said:

I'm an MKO refugee. Could be that you saw me on that forum? Although if so, I'd appreciate you not saying who I was.
    Too late, I already told everyone. -Gorbi
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    RhoynnNia
    @Synne : That looks awesome!

I like changing my hair too. It's like a fresh start in a way. However, I really don't like the idea of booking an appointment, so I usually just pop in to a few of the hairdressers around here that I know I can trust to do a good job. If none of them have time, I just skip it for the time being and pop in another time. Actually did that yesterday! Here's my result (managed to save up some length again):

SynneNiaXeniaSerriceIllikaalEmellePerilunaHaven
    Look what my sister made for me! I has paws!! (sort of)

EmelleNiaPerilunaZailaLycurgusDelyth
  • NiaNia Trashy
    Haven't accomplished anything significant with my life, but I DID survive one more year around the sun as of last weekend. So to celebrate my degenerative ageing process, my sister gave me this snazzy necklace, and then we gorged ourselves on cake.

It's OK though. It was a refined sugar–free raw chocolate cake, made of dates and all sorts of vaguely healthy-sounding things. There was more of it, but my two year-old niece stole the vast majority of it, and watching her enjoy healthy food is the best gift I could ask for.
    EmelleZailaTeaniMarienaDraimanXeniaIllikaalHavenIshin