You play too much Aetolia when...

12345679»

Comments

• When I'm copying old messages to my msg pit for ic deletion, and google doc attempts to turn "spineless" into "Spinesreach". Whelp.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    Aryanne
  • When you show up to work and a co-worker left a note saying to e-mail Ms. Shinobu and wonder when she left the monastery... And changed her name to Leslie..
    DidiAryanne
  • edited March 2016
    I just dreamt I was a sentinel that had a dangerous training mission to sneak into a Carnifex encampment, with @pilar or maybe @Courene at my back, basically we had to deal with their source of healing curatives by taking out a semi-permanently placed cauldron pot being used to produce both concoctionist curatives and reanimation curatives, so it was a sneaking mission, with two other members participating as well, we got in, we took out the primary curative maker and his assistants, (my Dhurive makes a good throttling-rod apparently, and I am very acrobatic as a Sentinel..upsidown crossbow quickshot to the throat to keep one guy from sending out an alarm from mid-backhandspring to dodge an attack from someone else), my partner blew the cauldron up by intentionally overloading the enchantment on it, then we ducked into the bushes nearby, pulling out the herbs we needed to mask our scent when one of the big bosses of the Carnifex charged to the gate we were to leave out of, She arrived just in time for me to surprise her by grabbing her and crushing her throat with my dhurive, and grabbing an important gemstone, the other two came out after us to rescue us from like..six knights outside the gates by being dressed up as Carnifex knights, then we slipped off into the forest after they pulled the armor off and tucked it into their backpacks.

...really. Just woke up two seconds ago and I remember all of that.
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    MoxieTeaniAryanneTragerIsandePerilunaKelliaraXenia
  • Razmael tells you how much money you've spent.

:(:(:'(
    EmelleXandrenHadrakLepeka
  • Xandren said:

I just dreamt I was a sentinel that had a dangerous training mission to sneak into a Carnifex encampment, with @pilar or maybe @Courene at my back, basically we had to deal with their source of healing curatives by taking out a semi-permanently placed cauldron pot being used to produce both concoctionist curatives and reanimation curatives, so it was a sneaking mission, with two other members participating as well, we got in, we took out the primary curative maker and his assistants, (my Dhurive makes a good throttling-rod apparently, and I am very acrobatic as a Sentinel..upsidown crossbow quickshot to the throat to keep one guy from sending out an alarm from mid-backhandspring to dodge an attack from someone else), my partner blew the cauldron up by intentionally overloading the enchantment on it, then we ducked into the bushes nearby, pulling out the herbs we needed to mask our scent when one of the big bosses of the Carnifex charged to the gate we were to leave out of, She arrived just in time for me to surprise her by grabbing her and crushing her throat with my dhurive, and grabbing an important gemstone, the other two came out after us to rescue us from like..six knights outside the gates by being dressed up as Carnifex knights, then we slipped off into the forest after they pulled the armor off and tucked it into their backpacks.

...really. Just woke up two seconds ago and I remember all of that.

This seems like a combination of too much Aetolia, and too much Metal Gear Solid.

I approve. :smiley:
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Xandren
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Revelen said:

Razmael tells you how much money you've spent.

:(:(:'(

I hope he never does that to me. I'd probably cry.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    ZsadistErzsebet
  • I did. After the stroke ran its course and I contemplated what sort of Harley I might otherwise own.
  • I'm scared what he would tell me if he told me how much I've spent..... and then I'd probably be ashamed of myself.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Revelen said:

I did. After the stroke ran its course and I contemplated what sort of Harley I might otherwise own.

One that the police pull you over for weekly to run decibal tests on your exhaust :D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • edited June 2016
    I had another dream... this one was more a bleeding of Aetolia and my IRL life, and was lucid enough I decided to break the rules and turn and tell someone who I clearly recognized as my mother, that she was my mother in real life, and that this was a dream... But I dreamt that magic and stuff did exist in RL, but I was a Sentinel (with sealed memories and existence as a Carnifex?) and there was a bit about using a guided rocket to hijack and delay a nuclear missile for long enough to make it to my home. had someone who was of the Shaman guild give me a look over at the entrance to my community (It's not gated, so I dunno wtf is up with that), placed his hand on my head, then went, "huh.. must be a fluke.. Only other time that's happened was with a false sentinel.."... it was definitely an interesting one..

and the funny part, was that there was actually a sneaking stealth part in THIS one too.. involving dealing with some guys robbing a convenience store, and their mess made it easier to sneak around.. and get help from these two fuzzy guard-penguins (who were bright blue oddly enough ???) but I had somehow been on the second floor, and was trying to collect a ladder to go down through a hole in the floor to the first floor? When I had been caught, and ultimately went into fighting mode with my Dhurive. I was striking with the blunt ends though.
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • SilenaSilena Immortal
    Aetolia dreams... there was this one time I dreamed about a quest. And I woke up out of a dead sleep in basically panic, thinking to myself, "I have to log on to Aetolia and fix this thing!" Stumbled over to the laptop, logged in, and of course the first thing @Keroc and @Razmael says is "Fix your bug, Silena!"

My Aetolia dreams are way too real.
    EmelleSolariaTeani
  • MazarineMazarine the best maze ever
    Speaking of Aetolia dreams-

Had a dream last night that I was having a sort of round-table discussion with @Xenia, @Toz and someone that I don't know about combat, even to the point of reading over specific logs to point out errors and better ways to do certain things.
    Xenia
  • You see this in your FB feed:

And wonder wtf @Arbre is doing on a test flight.
    SeirZailaTenshyoTeaniEmelleSynneXenia
  • Testing a new way to deliver paratrooper Carnifex.

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited September 2016
    Heard the Nyan Cat song after a long period of not doing so today. My mind immediately went to when war was still active and I would sleep with my laptop open in fighting lulls. If war stuff was going on, people would send me tells to wake up and I had my system configured to loudly play Nyan Cat in order to wake me up. Needless to say, I had a thousand yard stare today.
    XeniaSilena