Solaria

2»

Comments

• Trey still loves Solaria, even if she left him for vampireness! :(

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    It's very frustrating to know (believe) that Solaria's the one that made the banishment and threatened to leave Duiran if Xavin let Arbre back in, and then she went vampire, especially the way Arbre and Solaria parted ways, offering to watch over her house and then citylocking it (again, assuming it was you).

That being said, vampireSolaria has always made more sense to me, and I think you might be happier in that situation.  You're an excellent RPer, and I look forward to seeing you progress in Bloodloch.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Arbre said:
    It's very frustrating to know (believe) that Solaria's the one that made the banishment and threatened to leave Duiran if Xavin let Arbre back in, and then she went vampire, especially the way Arbre and Solaria parted ways, offering to watch over her house and then citylocking it (again, assuming it was you).

That being said, vampireSolaria has always made more sense to me, and I think you might be happier in that situation.  You're an excellent RPer, and I look forward to seeing you progress in Bloodloch.
    That was Xavin, actually. I had planned to just leave it alone, like I had said. And yes, Sol was the one that made that threat - but it was the start of Sol's frustrations that brought her out of Duiran. Hope we can clear all of it up at some point by bumping into each other.

I posted something about this in OOC rage discussion,  but want to point out here - for anyone who wishes to know - I'm stepping back from Aetolia. Thanks for everything from everyone lately, and hope everyone keeps on going on. If you wish to chat, feel free to contact me on skye (Sol.Lunare). I'm not disappearing from the internet, just from IRE games.

Been a few months since I bumped this for feedback. So, bumpety and such.

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Bump, huh?

That said, the bit tonight was awesome, very consistent, and quite fun to write out. I really appreciate your sense of character and conflict.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Solaria
    Been a few months. Let's give it another bump.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Well you know Aarbrok loves Solaria dearly...
    I have not RP'd with her much since Duiran, though I should likely do that at some point. We still keep in touch in other ways though, and you seem happy and that is awesome.
    Solaria
  • Solaria!

No matter how cold, brusque, insidious or indifferent Solaria behaves around Aryanne these days, it is still always so much fun and I really need to just go and shamelessly harass her more, because it is always worth it.

Solaria
  • Solaria is not only a fun character but a good one as well. Loved that time when she made Zaindros panic (when he thought HE was the one pulling the strings of that conversation). Always a pleasure, and a privilege.
    Dancing groot has returned.

KerrynKelliaraTrager
    Figure I'll post this here - I'm going to be taking time off here soon and fully retiring Solaria. Apologies to anyone that this might affect in a negative way, but it's something that I feel I need to do. Thanks for all of the fun over the last several years. I may come back in a few months, or less, but not as Solaria.

• Solaria said:

Figure I'll post this here - I'm going to be taking time off here soon and fully retiring Solaria. Apologies to anyone that this might affect in a negative way, but it's something that I feel I need to do. Thanks for all of the fun over the last several years. I may come back in a few months, or less, but not as Solaria.

Loved the stories we had on several characters, sorry Toz didn't get to interact much with her. Best of luck, where ever you go!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• :(
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • Okay, I am super nosy interested in people. Why retire a char if they are not totally pulling stakes up in a game and setting sail for another one? Or... maybe, they did things that were so incredibly horrible they can never be swept under any rug. But that does not seem to be the case here, so whyyyy? Also, the main thing I think I know about you is you have a nice crystal spider. Shinry.