Searching for a certain artist.

DraenDraen Australia
edited July 2016 in The Exchange
I'm looking to commission a character portrait from a particular artist. To do this, I require the help of the community.

I don't have any names by which to go by, as this was from several years ago, but I have some information to work with.

The character that was drawn, I believe, was a Kelki. It was, I believe, a Paladin, and it was a black and white piece, though it may have been colored eventually. The character in particular was male, though played by a female player. The character was a very popular person.

The thing i remember in particular about the piece was the eyes. They were huge, but spectacular. The expression of the portrait was a rather fantastic grin. I don't know if the artist is still playing, but I know their work was very popular for a time.

I've tried going over the forums, but I can't find anything in the Exchange. Any of this ringing any bells?

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Are you talkin about Paris?
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I mean I think Paris might be the character.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited July 2016
    Is it this?

Artist was Laelio! Have not seen her in 5ever, sad now to think about it :(
    DraenArbre
  • DraenDraen Australia
    That's exactly it. Thank you so much.

Anyone know how to contact her?
  • She's a Lusternia player if I'm not mistaken, though hell if I remember her name there.
  • DraenDraen Australia
    Thanks, I'll post there.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Ah I knew her on Lusternia but it's been so long since I played I can't remember her name...
  • DraenDraen Australia
    edited July 2016
    I appreciate what you've done already. Truly.

I've found her Deviantart and messaged her there, PM'd her here and made a public post on Lusternia's forums. Hopefully she'll get email notification from something, or see one of them.

I really hope I can find her, and that she'll accept a commission. I want to throw money at her at this point. That Paris portrait? It's my number one most favorite piece of character art from any game I've ever seen.

I don't know why. I've seen some amazing pieces. This one just... speaks to me I guess.
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited July 2016
    My signature pic is one of hers. Not to mention this incredible piece which is probably my all time favourite piece of Aetolian art (not just because it includes Bene)

DraenTenshyoNola
  • DraenDraen Australia
    I remember both the artwork of Bene, and that particular one of Desian and you boys. She's done so many great pieces.