Seeking Family (RP)

MaddoxMaddox The Internet
edited June 2016 in Newbies
I was not sure what thread to write this on, so I decided to try it here since it's a rather noobish request.

Maddox is self-sufficient. He's already an Idreth and is in no need of any financial support, so this is not a ploy to find someone to mooch off of.

That said, I enjoy roleplaying and would like to add a bit of depth to the character via a family of sorts. So, if any of you are looking for a son - let's chat. Maddox is confident, a bit arrogant, but otherwise rather easy-going.

Right now he's on the shadow side, but I wouldn't be against his family being elsewhere. He could be the family disappointment.

Also, if you're just looking for random RP - please, hit me up.

See you lot in game!
Didi

Comments

• MaddoxMaddox The Internet
    I decided to give this a final kick, before I fill in Maddox's background.

Also, if you see him around, please RP at him. He's a friendly fellow.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Solaria could probably take him in, if you'd like to have some form of a family. PM me or contact me in game if you want to has that out. If not, have fun with your back story! I find that to be one of the best parts of putting together a character.

Maddox
  • i am the family cat harmless except to fish and vermin
    EmelleMaddoxXeniaHavenAishia
  • MaddoxMaddox The Internet
    Solaria said:

Solaria could probably take him in, if you'd like to have some form of a family. PM me or contact me in game if you want to has that out. If not, have fun with your back story! I find that to be one of the best parts of putting together a character.

I would love to explore that option! I am looking for a blood relation, if possible, but if not we can certainly chat it out. Thanks and expect my PM.
    Didi said:

i am the family cat harmless except to fish and vermin

I thought you were Maddox's fun and loony aunt-like lemonade delivery person, @Didi. That is to say: <3
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Didi is everyone's aunt
    HavenMaddox